boyfriend sale ONLINE TODAY!!!

susiestar

Roll With It
Sears is having a VIP sale tonight at 6 Central Time. They say you can get the Black Friday savings plus 10%.

Good Shopping!!

Suz

(the future) MRS. GERE
Well, shoot, Susie. From the title of your post, I thought they were having a sale on <u>B</u>oy<u>F</u>riends!

:smile:

Suz

susiestar

Roll With It
Hon, I think maybe you need to get out more. BOY FRIENDS??? Not a subject I want to have to say ANYTHING on!! Jeepers, my daughter is only 12!!!!!! No way!!! (she says boys are icky and dumb, THANKS HEAVENS)

If you want to go buy a boy friend, go to a different site, say eharmony or some such.

Other wise, enjoy the BLACK FRIDAY deals today!!

Susie

Star*

call 911........call 911
I thought it was an Ebay thing where a woman was tired of her boyfriend. Big Freakin Sale huh?

Whew/Phew -

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
:rofl: :rofl:

I also thought you were telling us about someone trying to sell their boyfriend on Ebay or something. :rofl:

I'll go "window shop" for easy child and call her if I see anything.

Hugs

crazymama30

I don't want a boyfriend, my husband is more than enough trouble thank you!!

Plus, I don't think I would pay for one even if he was on sale......unless he was the perfect man. :rofl:

Suz

(the future) MRS. GERE
:rofl:

Big sigh of relief----I feel vindicated! :whew:

(did you get the feeling that Susie thought I was a bit nuts?)

Thanks, everyone!

Too funny!

:rofl:

Suz

SunnyFlorida

I thought she was selling her boyfriend /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/money.gifmoney/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/money.gif

Can't do another "man" in this house!

KFld

Gee, I got all excited. I was thinking maybe that was what I needed :smile: and I couldn't afford one unless they were on sale. Oh well.

susiestar

Roll With It
Y'all are just NUTS!! It never occurred to me that boyfriend EVER meant boy friend? I never had a boy friend who was good at or liked shopping until husband. He took some training, but he enjoys shopping with me, hence the husband label.

Boy friends, not something that is even on RADAR in my world. THANK HEAVENS

Y'all go mess with your men if you have that much time.

Susie

Susie,

read KFld's signature. She refers to her son's girlfriend as girlfriend.

Likewise, I refer to my daughter's boyfriend as boyfriend in my sig. And I know for a fact that Marguerite does too.

It's common. Most people use boyfriend for boyfriend. But nobody is picking on you.

*heh heh heh* :devil:

Star*

call 911........call 911
Was thinking if there WERE a boyfriend sale -

It would be like buying another single left glove. I mean you may loose your left glove and have need of a new one some day, but just where would you keep it until your good glove went missing? It would always be in the way, popping up in the glove box, the laundry - in the summertime trying to help you plant flowers, but you really don't want the stray left glove around so you throw it in a box, and then just like a glove when the snow comes and you could use it, and you loose your good glove - the spare is no where to be found.

susiestar

Roll With It
Too true Star.

BBK, I just have not paid much attention to the whole horrible boyfriend thing. Beside, I CAPITALIZED boyfriend, that means it is MORE IMPORTANT than mere relationships with others, it clearly means a SHOPPERTUNITY!!

We are attempting to put off the girlfriend/boyfriend thing indefinitely, like until the youngest is 40 or so. That will give us time to prepare.

difficult child may or may not have one, I really would not know or want to. he will be 16 soon. I shudder to remember what my friends were like.

I was the boring one who rarely caused trouble and had parents who had good reason to trust her. ALL my friends parents would say something was OK if I was allowed to go, because I was so terribly boring and responsible. Even drives 75 miles away to go to the mall were OK at 16. If I (of hte blemishless record) was driving.

So, of course boyfriend means Black Friday. In my neat little world, where we have no MonkeyBoy's coming to dinner, and no Wingnuts with babies and no parenting skills. Well, we might, I just haven't noticed yet. Lucky me!!!

Hugs,

Susie

KFld

See and I wasn't even taking it as boyfriends on sale for our children, I was looking at it for myself :rofl: