boyfriend sale ONLINE TODAY!!!

susiestar

Roll With It
As I said, try eharmony or something. Maybe the church singles group, whatever.

Capitalized should obviously mean something more important than a boyfriend!!!!!!! Jeez.

Susie

Suz

(the future) MRS. GERE
Awwww Susie, have some fun with this---it's funny! :thumb: We're not making fun of YOU, just the misunderstanding.

Karen and I were hoping to double date, some were looking for "spares"- heck, there are probably tons more folks who read the post because of the title and didn't have the COURAGE to post that they were hoping there was a boyfriend sale, too. :smile:

Think of this as the cyber version of "The Telephone Game" where you whispered something in someone's ear and they passed it on and on and on and at the end the message was completely different from the original intent. Remember how fun that was?

Life's too short---ya gotta enjoy your chuckles when you find them! :flower:

Suz

Star*

call 911........call 911
Shopportunity! OH MY GOSH!

YOU just solved my new logo identity crisis!!!!

BUY FROM US = we have a SHOPPORTUNITY FOR YOU!

LUV IT!!!!!!!

Thanks SusieStar - CLEVER GIRL!

um what is ah...well what is ah..what's a wingnut?

Suz

(the future) MRS. GERE
Starbie, "wingnut" is the board nickname for Karen's difficult child's FORMER (thank goodness) girlfriend (girlfriend :laugh: ).

Suz

susiestar

Roll With It
I am not upset in the least! I think this is a RIOT!!!

Glad I could help with the Shopportunity, it just came to me!!!

For years a friend and I have stated we want a gay boy friend. Here in OK we would be his/their shield, they could take us to all the places our husband's won't go - chick flicks, dancing, shopping, you name it.

I think gay boy friends would solve a LOT of problems. I had one in college who was a WHIZ at makeup and makeovers. He would take a bunch of us to Last Call (Nieman Marcus closeouts store) and help us find dresses for formals, then he would supervise our hair and do our makeup. He cried on our shoulders when his boyfriend was mean, and we cried on his too! It took the "cheating" aspect out of it.

And it was fun to scope out guys with him!!!

Susie

And here I thought boyfriend was best friend.

Now if it was girlfriend (or girlfriend), that wouldn't be much -- I see ads online and get emails offering girlfriend's all the time. Apparently there are lots of "singles" (wink wink nudge nudge) in my area just waiting for my call.

(PS - girlfriend in this post does not stand for either Gay Friend or Good Friday.)

Suz

(the future) MRS. GERE
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> And here I thought boyfriend was best friend.</div></div>

Are you confusing that with BFF.......best friend forever? It seems that bff/BFF is a very popular acronym these days. :rofl:

Suz

susiestar

Roll With It
Them singles can just keep waitin. I see the emails from em. I figure if they've been waitin for 17 years, they've probably gone rotting. I sure don't want any of em!

KFld

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: The_Loan_Ranger</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
um what is ah...well what is ah..what's a wingnut?

</div></div>

If you looked up wingnut in the dictionary it would have a picture of my difficult child's ex-girlfrient next to it.