Bragged about my kids already. Now it's time for a ME brag!

gcvmom

Here we go again!
I don't often toot my own horn, but I just have to tonight.

I got roped into joining the board of difficult child 1's LAX team because I volunteered to design the team website and couldn't keep my mouth shut about ideas I had for the booster club. So they made me an officer. Anyway, I'd never created a website before, but I know what I like when I'm navigating one and figured it couln't be all that hard if I found the right software. There are lots of free services for doing this, and I found one that was easy to use, etc. I'm not a programmer at all, but I've got a marketing and advertising background so I know a bit about designing communication materials.

Well, that's gone pretty well over the past two years. So much so, that the head coach, who is branching out to form a company that offers a jr. LAX league for elementary age kids, has asked if I'd create a website for him -- and it's a PAID position!

:faint:

Needless to say, I was hugely flattered and agreed to help him out. I don't know when he'll be to that stage, but just the thought of someone valuing my skills enough to pay me absolutely made my day. Especially since I've been out of the professional workplace for over 16 years!

So that's my brag for the day.

Star*

call 911........call 911
You little ''crower" you! I am so proud of all your talents! - So what is your moniker going to be?

The creative chicken? The Fancy Feather? Fanny Feathers!? WEB WOMAN! (dat dah dahhhhh dahhhhhhhh!)

Way To Go Chicky! ......OM I know - THE CLICKY CHICKY! - Sites in the click of a mouse!