Brenda's Purse

F

flutterbee

That purse is more like a suitcase. :faint:

I've downsided to a little credit card holder that I picked up at Claire's for $5.99. No more carrying a purse for me. It just seemed to collect a bunch of sh-tuff that I just threw out 6 months later.

witzend

I drag my laptop back and forth to my part time job, so this might be good for that. Also, I could keep some extra clothes or flip flops in it. Can you say "Samsonite"? LOL!

DammitJanet

I have just become addicted to The Closer and Saving Grace recently. I couldnt handle her purse for the same reason as Heather. I could never find anything in it. I really do need a new purse though. The one I have must be 5 years old and is falling apart.

Marcie Mac

Just Plain Ole Tired
Its cute, but way too small for me. I am not happy unless I have a purse that could double as a body bag :) For me, lots of pockets mean empty space - the only time I use them is when I first buy a new purse - everything is neatly stored - but that doesn't last long - everything is at the bottom again.

But that double handled number in the top left looks interesting :)

Marcie

susiestar

Roll With It
I have a large lether bag, by Tignanello, that is similar. I got it when I was going back and forth to the psychiatric hospital every day or two - had so many files to carry and wanted a bag I could fit them in. It won't fit my laptop though (husband got me a really large screen laptop - the sweetie!). I am about to add some pockets to it though, because I end up not being able to find anything!

Enjoy your Closer purse!! It is FAB!

witzend

Its cute, but way too small for me. But that double handled number in the top left looks interesting :)

Marcie

Marcie - I think it is the double handled number in the top left! Do you usually carry a duffel bag? This one is pretty large!

15-3/4"W x 12-1/2"H x 5"D

I might have to get one of those purse organizer thingies with the flashlight for when I crawl into this one to find some of my lesser used stuff!

tawnya

I'm a huge bag person, too. Everyone laughs when I pull something out that no one would normally have. I can't figure out how people function with those little purses?

I made the mistake a couple of years ago, and brought my "purse" into the City-county building with me. When it when through the x-ray machine, the guy said "you have got to be kidding me!" I told them to leave it on the floor and I would pick it up on my way out. I must have $20 in change at the bottom, nail files, etc. From then on, I put my ID and keys in my pocket and lock my purse in the trunk. LOL

Abbey

Spork Queen
Tawnya...too funny. I can see the guy watching you walking in going...oh sh*t.:mad:

I'm like Marcie. I HAVE a big bag, but everything quickly makes its way to the bottom. I tried downsizing to really small...still happens. I know I have a pen...I know it. I know I have a lighter...I know it. I know I have my ID...really (carding me for cigarettes? What a joke.). I know I have that penny so you don't have to give me 99cents in change. I have 9000 tubes of chapstick in my purse and can NEVER find one. You want a business card? Sure!! Can I find one? No...not until I get home. Darn it all!

I think it's a conspiracy to mess our minds up.

Abbey