Broken Windows

M

ML

I almost forgot with all the power posting, we had an act of nature bit of drama yesterday. The winds were so bad, especially in the foothills where husband works that about 30 cars had their windows blown out in the parking lot, including husband's. 2 windows to the tune of $500 which cooincidentially is our deductible. Thank goodness for plastic (as in credit cards). The good thing is that no one was in their cars when it happened.

I say get all the drama out of the way in 08. A few weeks ago I got a flat and had to replace two tires as well.

It's always something, and usually something you least expect!

ML

TerryJ2

Wow! That's a lot of wind!

You're right--it is good that no one was hurt. So sorry about the cost. Isn't that always the way, the deductible is exactly the cost of the loss?

We are having a very windy day today, as well. I am surprised that the power is still on. The sun is out, though ... if it were raining, it would be all over the news, but it seems like when the sun it out, it's not that big of a deal.

There is trash all over the streets, and I am thinking about taking the wind chimes off the porch b4 I lose my mind.

I can't complain too much; we haven't had a hurricane for the past cpl yrs. :)

susiestar

Roll With It
WOW! Even when we have winds of 60-70 mph, I have never heard of people's cars having the windows blown out. We have winds that high pretty frequently here. I am so sorry about the car windows!