Bungee Jumping - A puppies new sport

Star*

call 911........call 911
Now before anyone chastises us I will preface my story, or rather Luu-Luu's adventure with facts - 1.) No animals were harmed in this story. 2.) No one taught her this trick - we didn't know she had mad skillz or a passion for thrill seeking. It is what it is.

I have a stand up looking glass mirror. It's a full length mirror in a wooden frame. I converted a spare bedroom into MY closet and ironing room/storage when Dude chose to move out years ago. It's mine. It's girly. I don't hide my unmentionables. :bag:Rather.....I hang them on the side of the mirror. I believe I've mentioned before I'm top heavy. So my unmentionables are....um....big.

I don't usually allow all the fur kids in my room. Fur, etc.....and I'd like one place without their hair, my hair, we all shed mass quantities of hair. I have a fantastic vacuum, but... Then there is Luu Luu Belle....and she's a baby. So training ensues and the word NO with a line drawn across the edge of the door way. PFT. I turn my back - IN she runs....and the first time I see her do this....I thought - FLUKE. Paid it little mind. But untangled her from the bra straps. Well you can see where this is going right?

Yup....day two. Runs in the room when my back is turned, hooks her head and chest into the cup runs forward with all her might.....and pulls, pulls, pulls and then WHEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeee up come her legs and then she lets ---LETS (mind you) herself snap backward. She did it two more times! :surprise:
Obviously she had found her new joy. Cross your heart took on a WHOLE new meaning. So did - Sling.

So I'm telling DF about this and like many of you (I'm sure) he's rolling his eyes and nodding. So I told him to stand in the back bedroom, I unlocked the closetroom and hung my unmentionable on the knob of the mirror and waited. Of course I told her NO....and drew the imaginary line at the doorway, turned my back and here she comes, sassy as you please slides her head into the strap, saddles her chest into the cup and pulls, pulls, pulls and then Wheeeeeeeeeeee........

If we can get it on video? We will. She's getting heavier by the minute and seriously? She's wearing my br......unmentionable flat out. lol. But DF said we should get it on AFV - for the $10k prize.....I said "You'd put MY unmentionables on national tv for a laugh. DF said "I'd put MY unmentionables on tv for $10K....:surprise::tongue:

Only in our weird and loving little house - I swear....but it is never boring.

----Oh and FYI Dude got himself up this morning. JOY!!!!!

----but the puppy found me at 3:00 AM......hahah.

DammitJanet

Star Sugar...ID put your unmentionables on TV for 10K! LOL.

Get a bigger boulder holder and let Lulu have at it...lol.

mstang67chic

Going Green
After I talked to you the other night (and quit laughing), I told mom this story. She agrees....she'd also put anyone's "sling" on tv for $10K. She also agrees with me.....we want to see the video.

And the pictures of the lights. :bigsmile:

GoingNorth

Crazy Cat Lady
For many years husband had a Maine Coon girl who was totally bonded to him. She was normally very genteel, but she had a major thing about husband's skivvies.

She'd get into the laundry hamper and come out with something on her head.

Her best was swaggering into a pack Passover Seder...with husband's jockstrap over her head.

We nearly died of embarrassment.

Star*

call 911........call 911
GN - your Main Coon gives an ENTIRELY NEW meaning to Shalom - ROFLM...prayer bonnet off.

We tried to get her tonight with the camera - and every time we put the camera up she came for the camera and Pootie got in the view....lol. Then we said "Pootie MOVE." and of course the feelings THAT hurt took nearly all night to fix. - SIGH....Maybe tomorrow without Poo-girl...officiating. lol.

GoingNorth

Crazy Cat Lady
This was the very first year we did the Seder at our new house. husband was still in chef's school and was eager to show off his newly acquired skills.

The house was packed with relatives, many of them extremely staid elderly folks who had come from the "old country"

My 90 year old aunt leaned over after spending a bit of time peering through her cataracts at this display and said, 'What on earth does that cat have on it's HEAD?"

I told her.

"What that's for?"

Trust me, this is NOT something you want to explain in detail to an elderly auntie.

susiestar

Roll With It
How AWESOME!!!! You simply MUST get video of this!!! If you don't have a video camera, borrow one or someone's phone that has one, or someone's kids! But this is one you MUST video!!!!!!

TOTALLY AFV WORTHY!!!!

Gotta love that puppy! Will she do it in her elf outfit?