Buster and joint custody

F

flutterbee

As you may know, Buster has come to live with us from Lisa's easy child daughter.

My mom has fallen in love with him. After her kitty died, Buster has spent two weekends with her (weekends being Thurs - Sun). He's always happy to come home, but he's always happy to go with her, too. And having Buster around has helped with her grieving of her kitty.

At her house he gets the one on one attention that he loves and at our house he gets the companionship of the other animals.

So, we've decided we are going to share custody of Buster. :D

What a spoiled doggie he is.

susiestar

Roll With It
What a wonderful and loving thing to do. Your mom needs the companionship, and Buster thrives from the 1 on 1 time. But you love him also and he thrives on the interaction with the other animals.

It also gives you a "break" of sorts from caring for 1 animal over the weekends - and anything that eases your workload even a tiny bit is a good thing.

Great decision on Buster's behalf!

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Awwww, Heather that's sweet. :D Now both your Mom and you all get to enjoy Buster, and Buster gets even more spoiled. :rofl: Win Win situation all the way around. And I'm positive Buster isn't complaining.

Not that I blame your Mom for falling for the lil guy. If I had the spare cash....I'd probably be sending him doggie goodies via mail. LOL

Hugs