bye!

Discussion in 'The Watercooler' started by Jena, Jan 7, 2011.

1. Jena

Jena New Member

i'm packing my easy child up in a bit. got the rest packed, we're all ready to go tmrw very early. i'm having a real hard time with this, i dont' know why.

i hate hate leaving where i live. as chaotic as it's been lately it's well ya know home base.

i hope i handle this trip well, i really do. i dont' have a whole lotta Jen faith lately lol........ yup ill be packin' my xanax incase i decide to fly outward for a bit :)

no drive thru bars where i'm going.....

i'm like a little kid at almost 41 i'm soo scared to leave home, easy child, my new puppy, yea even pain in the butt husband. so scared it wont' work, that i'll be lonely there living there for so long alone.

trying real hard to put a positive spin on it think the whole eat, pray, love thing except i didnt' leave my marriage, i wont' be eating awesome meatballs and drinking wine and oh yea throw in the bipolar/eating disorder princess i have!! :)

love you guys!! thanks for getting me to this point....
    checks will go out tmrw!! ha!!!!

2. HaoZi

HaoZi Guest

Good luck and have a safe trip!

3. amazeofgrace

amazeofgrace New Member

Praying for you both!

4. DDD

DDD Well-Known Member

You have my warmest best wishes. DDD

5. shellyd67

shellyd67 Active Member

Wishing you and difficult child all the luck in the world. Travel safe Jena !

6. ThreeShadows

ThreeShadows Quid me anxia?

Aww, Jena! Good luck, honey! I'll be thinking of you a lot, please do check in often.

7. TerryJ2

TerryJ2 Well-Known Member

Good luck. Yes, do check in.

8. graceupongrace

graceupongrace New Member

Jena,

I hope that all goes well for you and difficult child: an easy trip, a safe arrival and a time of healing for both of you.

Hugs!

9. Hound dog

Hound dog Nana's are Beautiful

Good luck and a safe journey!

((hugs))

10. DammitJanet

DammitJanet Well-Known Member Staff Member

Good luck, pleasant travels, have fun looking down at the ground as you fly. The cars look like ants and the land is just so cool.

Hope it really works out well and you can post positive updates.

11. svengandhi

svengandhi Well-Known Member

Good luck, I hope this is the thing that helps your little girl and I also hope that you have an easy, safe trip.

12. LittleDudesMom

LittleDudesMom Well-Known Member Staff Member

Good luck and safe, uneventful traveling.

Sharon

13. 1905

1905 Well-Known Member

Good luck and have a safe trip.