CA board members check in please

Mom2oddson

The news keeps talking about all the floods, landslides, etc... in California.

Hope you are all well and that your roads are passable and that your houses are dry!!

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Hope all is well for our board family out there. It looks awfully bad from what I've seen. Hugs and prayers to you all. You may need to build an ark soon.

Marcie Mac

Just Plain Ole Tired
Little fright last night when one of the light poles blew up and cut the power to the neighborhood (am on a different grid for some reason so still had it). Went outside to look and one of the 4 story pine trees across the street was leaning and took out the wires. Am on a corner, so the tree, if it was going to fall, was right in the middle of my back yard and the neighbors behind me back yard. Street was blocked by the police for hours while they just "looked" at it. Finally they decided it was safe and today they are out there cutting it down because the power company can't get to the pole.

But other than the back yard looking like a lake (gotta love California Clay dirt - takes days for the water to seep in) and the constant mopping of muddy dog paws no damage so far - but it is supposed to rain till at least Thursday, we get a two day repreive, then its back for Xmas day. Am not complaining - will take the rain over snow any day

Marcie