Cafe Press stuff for ADHD, etc.

KTMom91

You know how it is when you're surfing, and one thing leads to another? Cafe Press has some really good stuff for us (and our kids, if they'll wear them). How about a T-shirt that says ,"My kid's autistic! What the h#**'s wrong with yours?" And "I'm not a brat! I have ADHD!" And "Hey, keep staring at me and you just might cure my autism. Then we can work on your social skills."

And bumper stickers for Mom..."Attitude is the difference between and ordeal and an adventure" and "Diagonally parked in a parallel universe." And "My child has autism. Questions are appreciated. Parenting advice is not."

They seems to have nearly everything, and I've found several shirts I would happily wear.

susiestar

Roll With It
Many of the Cafe Press items benefit various organizations. Not sure about these, but they may benefit ADHD or Autism organizations. Cafe Press shirts are generally of good quality, at least the ones I have purchased. You can also check for items by various authors. I know Laurell K Hamilton has some items by Cafe Press.

One item I found when searching for autism at Cafe Press is a $4 rectangle sticker that has the Autism Awareness ribbon with the puzzle piece pattern that says "Alert: Occupant has autism and may not respond to verbal commands." I have a cousin with a child who is autistic and non-verbal. This will be in their next card from me! They may already have it, but if they don't, they need it!

DammitJanet

I love Cafepress stuff. They have all kinds of things. I adore their Grandparent stuff. If you go check that out, you will be stuck there for days...lol.

I sat and laughed for hours in the bipolar section. If I had the money I would buy a ton of tee shirts.

totoro

Mom? What's a difficult child?
I LOVE Cafe Press! I have 2 Pediatric Bipolar shirts and 1 adult Bipolar shirt. One is NAMI and the one off the top of my head has the Chinese symbol for Peace and it says "Find a Cure and Find Peace" it has the huge NAMI symbol on the back. One of the others had 3 squares and one has a peace symbol and says peace the next says love with a heart and next has a green ribbon,(the symbol for BiPolar (BP)) and it says Bipolar.

I also found the the CABF Magnetic ribbon that says, Pediatric Bipolar- Unlocking Stability.

gcvmom

Here we go again!
Thanks, Susie. I (humbly, sort of) thought so too :) The words spell out the acronym IBD which stands for Inflammatory Bowel Disease, which most people who have either Crohn's or Ulcerative colitis would "get".