Can we rustle up some board juju for Marg and her falling-between-the-cracks rxes?

Discussion in 'The Watercooler' started by InsaneCdn, Apr 4, 2012.

1. InsaneCdn

InsaneCdn Well-Known Member

Marg's so good at being around for the rest of us... and it isn't very often we get a chance to do something back.

But this whole medications thing happening down under is totally insane.

There's a few chinks of light showing...
    Can we rustle up a boat-load of board juju for Marg and her kids, that the scripts they need come through in a timely fashion?

We'll have to do this by air, to get there in time... so we'll send this by air freight... I've loaded on a bushel of mental calm and a crate or two of sharp thinking, and a few bottles of flexibility spray to loosen up some bureaucrats...

Last edited: Apr 4, 2012
  2. Mattsmom277

Mattsmom277 Active Member

I'm hiring Speedy Courier to fly across the many ponds to drop off some high heel shoes for those pending perfect moments for a good old fashioned bum kicking. In the event that Marg uses her expected graceful approach and hoards the heels instead for a clandestine girls night out, I'm also sending a good old fashioned quote: he%# hath no fury like a mama bear scorned!

3. Hound dog

Hound dog Nana's are Beautiful

Marg, I hope the medications issue gets straightened out quickly.

Sending positive vibes and saying a prayer.

Hugs

4. hearts and roses

hearts and roses Mind Reader

Sending lots of heavy duty good positive juju to Marg and her family!!!! Good resolutions!!!

5. Star*

Star* call 911........call 911

G'day Roo and Mr. Roo too......Sending you all the best!

6. buddy

buddy New Member

Great idea! She is working so hard on this in a crazy hole in the system. Hope some board energy helps. Adding all the positive energy and prayers I can! Like love,we can always grow more! Hope you find someone sane to fill this gap. With hope from MN &on to .......

7. 1905

1905 Well-Known Member

If anyone can do something, it's our friend Marg! Prayers and support...and all the strength in NJ!

8. Rabbit

Rabbit Member

Saying a prayer and sending hugs from md

9. SearchingForRainbows

SearchingForRainbows Active Member

Sending zillions of positive vibes and lots of coffee to provide extra energy for that old fashioned bum kicking. SFR

10. TeDo

TeDo Guest

Marg has never met a challenge she can't conquer! Sending steel-toed pointy cowboy boots with spurs along with a bullwhip! Ride 'em Marg and ring that brass bell!!!

11. Tiapet

Tiapet Old Hand

Good juju for Marg that she'll get it done, good and right! ;)

12. recoveringenabler

recoveringenabler Well-Known Member Staff Member

All the best wishes and prayers and strength, courage, luck, magic, all the right people to show up and hopes for the perfect solution...........

13. Wiped Out

Wiped Out Well-Known Member Staff Member

Pretzelting, dancing, and praying!

14. trinityroyal

trinityroyal Well-Known Member

Sending good vibes, and praying that all of the medications issues get sorted out.