Can we rustle up some board juju for Marg and her falling-between-the-cracks rxes?

InsaneCdn

Marg's so good at being around for the rest of us... and it isn't very often we get a chance to do something back.

But this whole medications thing happening down under is totally insane.

There's a few chinks of light showing...
Can we rustle up a boat-load of board juju for Marg and her kids, that the scripts they need come through in a timely fashion?

We'll have to do this by air, to get there in time... so we'll send this by air freight... I've loaded on a bushel of mental calm and a crate or two of sharp thinking, and a few bottles of flexibility spray to loosen up some bureaucrats...

Last edited:

Mattsmom277

I'm hiring Speedy Courier to fly across the many ponds to drop off some high heel shoes for those pending perfect moments for a good old fashioned bum kicking. In the event that Marg uses her expected graceful approach and hoards the heels instead for a clandestine girls night out, I'm also sending a good old fashioned quote: he%# hath no fury like a mama bear scorned!

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Marg, I hope the medications issue gets straightened out quickly.

Sending positive vibes and saying a prayer.

Hugs

buddy

Great idea! She is working so hard on this in a crazy hole in the system. Hope some board energy helps. Adding all the positive energy and prayers I can! Like love,we can always grow more! Hope you find someone sane to fill this gap. With hope from MN &on to .......

If anyone can do something, it's our friend Marg! Prayers and support...and all the strength in NJ!

T

TeDo

Marg has never met a challenge she can't conquer! Sending steel-toed pointy cowboy boots with spurs along with a bullwhip! Ride 'em Marg and ring that brass bell!!!

recoveringenabler

Staff member
All the best wishes and prayers and strength, courage, luck, magic, all the right people to show up and hopes for the perfect solution...........