Can we send board vibes to Timer?

slsh

member since 1999
Linda should be near Mayo Clinic as I type. Her first appointment is at 7:30 (I think) tomorrow morning (cruel and unusual medical care, in my humble opinion, making you get up that early to get poked and prodded!!).

Can we send her some strength and just a touch (not *too* much) more patience... and a *lot* of common sense and wisdom vibes to the docs :doctor:- it's time for some treatment and curing to start taking place!!! We have a spa date coming up late spring or early summer and she needs to be massage-ready! :beach:

Thinking of you, Linda. Hope they get you tuned up just right! :goodluck::flowers:

Star*

call 911........call 911
{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{GOOD, STRONG, SENSITIVE, SOMEWHAT PATIENT VIBES}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}

and a flower:flower:

Hugs Linda -

Star

tiredmommy

Linda,

I doing a major juju dance here.... I've contorted myself into ways I previously thought impossible!

{{{GOOD}}}

{{{VIBES}}}

{{{NOW!!!}}}

:nurse::abouttime::hypnosis::doctor:

trinityroyal

Adding more good vibes, prayers and HMJ.
Crossing everything crossable, saying prayers, dancing, etc.

Hope everything goes well Linda, and that you find the answers you need.

timer lady

Queen of Hearts
Thank you ladies - I'm so ready for the right treatment plan to be put in place.

It was a beautiful day for a drive - took kt out to dinner & sent husband, PCA & kt on their way while I rested & got ready for tomorrow's onslaught.

Keep those good vibes coming - either way I'm coming home with a plan. A treatment plan that will bring be back to near "normal" or a plan to help me learn new skills to live with this syndrome, condition, whatever the he!! it is. Time to get unstuck - time to get well; to get on the golf course.

Do you the the neuro doctor will appreciate that I brought my putter & am seriously considering bringing it to my initial appointment tomorrow morning? This lady is highly respected in her field, from what I can tell - do you think she has a sense of humor?

Thank you again for the positive vibes, good thoughts & body twisting. With all of you on my side nothing can go wrong.

totoro

Mom? What's a difficult child?
Thinking of you... good for you for bringing something that makes you feel good!!! Putt away...