Can YOU read this??

Discussion in 'The Watercooler' started by buddy, Dec 7, 2011.

1. buddy

buddy New Member

I was doing some research and found this, just thought it was interesting.....

2. Nancy

Nancy Well-Known Member Staff Member

Haha I can vouch for this, just try to read one of my text messages from my phone..

3. buddy

buddy New Member

I think that about my posts here...sometimes I know Q is coming and I dont re read thigns to see if they make sense... speaking of which... see ya.....
  4. AnnieO

AnnieO Shooting from the Hip

I can read it, but it hurts my head to do so.

You see... I want to FIX all the words. I'm a little Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD) about spelling...
  5. busywend

busywend Well-Known Member Staff Member

I can read it. As long as the first and last letter are in the correct position, I think most people can read it.
  6. svengandhi

svengandhi Well-Known Member

I had no problem with this. My H and easy child, who are both dyslexic, did have difficulty.
  7. Hound dog

Hound dog Nana's are Beautiful

Nichole hates these. She's dyslexic. I actually have no issue with it. I wonder if Travis does? hmm will have to ask.
  8. flutterby

flutterby Fly away!

I had no trouble with it at all. Someone on facebook posted something that was either spelled with all number (characters) or a combination of numbers and words. It took me about a minute to adjust, but once I did I could read it just fine.
  9. SearchingForRainbows

SearchingForRainbows Active Member

I could read this too. Interesting post! I think difficult child 1 and easy child/difficult child 3 would have no trouble reading this too. However, I doubt difficult child 2 would be able to read this. If I remember, I'll print it and take it with me when I see him over the holidays. Thanks for sharing this. SFR