Can YOU read this??

buddy

I was doing some research and found this, just thought it was interesting.....

A visual demonstration of how jumbled sounds can be easily corrected by adults and understood; not so by children:

I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid Aoccdrnig to rscheearch taem at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Such a cdonition is arppoiately cllaed Typoglycemia.
Amzanig eh? Yaeh and yuo awlyas thought slpeling was ipmorantt.

buddy

I think that about my posts here...sometimes I know Q is coming and I dont re read thigns to see if they make sense... speaking of which... see ya.....

AnnieO

Shooting from the Hip
I can read it, but it hurts my head to do so.

You see... I want to FIX all the words. I'm a little Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD) about spelling...

busywend

I can read it. As long as the first and last letter are in the correct position, I think most people can read it.

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Nichole hates these. She's dyslexic. I actually have no issue with it. I wonder if Travis does? hmm will have to ask.

flutterby

Fly away!
I had no trouble with it at all. Someone on facebook posted something that was either spelled with all number (characters) or a combination of numbers and words. It took me about a minute to adjust, but once I did I could read it just fine.

I could read this too. Interesting post! I think difficult child 1 and easy child/difficult child 3 would have no trouble reading this too. However, I doubt difficult child 2 would be able to read this. If I remember, I'll print it and take it with me when I see him over the holidays. Thanks for sharing this. SFR