Cancer walk team names?

eekysign

My friend and I are making a team for the local Brain Cancer hope 5K (her dad, my stepdad). Any suggestions as to team names? We're hitting a wall!

Star*

call 911........call 911
GRAY MATTERS!
(you know, like brains are sometime referred to as gray matter) and - it matters to have a healthy brain

BRAIN-IACS!

WALKING HEADS (like talking heads but for a walk)

THINKIN' LINCOLNS
(wanting only $5.00 donations)

HAPPY FEET (use a penguin for your mascott) Happy to be healthy enough to walk.

THINK TANK

I dunno - I'm a little dry right now - I'll think on it.

THOUGHT PROCESS!

I'm tellin' ya - I got nuttin! - sorry

Star*

call 911........call 911
Okay had a burger - and then I think - sooooo are you a group of (?) lawyers, or doctors, or Moms or just family of survivors? I just went with whatever - here ya go - (thanks trinity)

Brain Train - you could all wear conductors hats

Cerebellum Felons - Since brain cancer steals your life - you could wear tshirts with black stripes, and put a brain on a ball and chain and let the men wear the old ball and chain - that looks like a brain.

Warrior Walkers - Dress like bikers with top and bottom rockers with a brain in the middle.

Cure Crew - dress in scrubs like doctors

Mind Mob - I just liked the name - I have nothing catchy

Wellness walkers - I think I said that already

DRAIN_BRAMAGE - WE'RE STEPPING OUT FOR A CURE

TEAM TEMPORAL - okay that was a stretch -

THE WE DON'T MIND's

MIND
MATTER
(get it? Mind over matter):faint:

MIND MENDERS - sounds more like a quilting bee - but threw it in there

MEDULA MANIACS

CANCER CURE CUTIES or the CCC

THE SKULLeTON CREW (paint your faces like halloween skulls)

I really haven't found IT yet - maybe someone will come along and help more.

BRAIN FARTS? I dunno.....have to think more.

WhymeMom?

No real answers to life..
Brainstormers----have brains with lightening bolts coming out of them.....

Mind movers????

Temporal lopers?????

Head cases????

The Get-a-headers??????

The scarecrows, if I only had a brain? wizard of OZ......
Okay, I'm done now...... just ignore me and good luck in the race!!!

Andy

Fugitives - Building Brain Cells One Pledge At A Time - dress in prisoner outfits and wear large cardboard boxes that look like prison cells.

I like Star's "Thinkin' Lincolns"

eekysign

Ahh! I'm a big jerk. Fund raising got nuts, and I totally forgot to update this thread!

Hahaha, I got a great laugh (much-needed!) out of this, guys! Thanks so much for all your suggestions. :) Star, you should work in advertising!

As my friend's Dad is the one with the bigger emotional stake in it right now, I let her choose the name. She went with the less-entertaining, but more meaningful: "March On For Joe and Don" in honor of our two dads.

Although, I have to admit, I think you guys came up with better options. :) This walk is really for her, though. They just decided not to seek further treatment options for her dad, so she's gonna need every ounce of support right now. I've been there done that, and come through it. She could name it Moonbeam Sunshine's Boogie-Woogie Express and I would have agreed. ;)

Oh, and as an update for you guys, since you were SO awesome about the names---we've raised over $1200 since I asked for your help with the names. Renewed faith in humanity in 3...2....1, BINGO!