Can't get away with a darn thing in a small town........

AnnieO

Shooting from the Hip
Lisa, I told Onyxx about this today and she was horrified. She told me to send you lots of hugs... LOL...

Hopeless

....Hopeful Now
Omg is all I can say and I am laughing at Janet's comments it is like a family reunion in court. That is what I thought each time we went to court for our difficult child, she always knew some other difficult child who was there to. I think they have some magnetic force in difficult children to attract each other LOL

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
That's true, difficult child's attract each other like magnets. lol

Step I had to laugh at Onyxx's reaction. Although I probably shouldn't because it will be Kayla's when her friends at school show her the actual photo. :( She will never live it down and that simply is not fair. Alex and Evan too for that matter.

easy child doesn't yet know. I just haven't really remembered to tell her and we don't share this fb friend.......and I'm pretty sure it wasn't on her feed when she checked it because she would've commented on it.

I'm actually surprised he picked such a public place for his display. I had him pegged for the apartment playground, myself. But maybe he did that and managed not to get caught so moved on to something more daring.......

I'm waiting on a letter from Katie right now. Wonder if she'll include this little bit of news. Doubtful.

Is he in jail? How could he be let free? You can't just wander around a restaurant with all your "junk" hanging out! Where is the picture? OMG, I hope he's far away from those kids!

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
He's on a psychiatric hold, currently. Dunno if they'd make him do jail time after that or not. I hope so. Since our nearest psychiatric hospital for adults is ohh at the very least 40 mins away, Katie getting him home again ought to be a challenge if he doesn't go to jail. lol

L

Liahona

At least if Katie ever does get around to dumping him she'll have lots of evidence that he should never be around the kids.

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
This was one photo of M I did not copy paste to my computer since it was already being handled. But perhaps I should have since so many wanted to see it. lol

Liahona, yes that is true. But honestly, I think I'd die of shock if she ever did leave him. I don't think she ever will unless forced to do so. I hope I'm wrong, but she's had ample opportunity and did nothing more than spin her wheels.

JJJ

I wonder what Katie would do if the courts or CPS gave her a choice....keep the kids but no contact with M or kids to foster care with only supervised visits. Would she choose M or the kids?

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
I dunno JJJ. I DO know Katie can not handle the kids with M not in the house. It can get awfully bad with Alex, especially (he has a tendency toward violence), even with M in the house. If I were to lay odds......income would play a role. I know that sounds harsh, but this girl whether due to anxiety or whatever reasons will not look for work. Currently M is 1/3 of the household income, Alex is another 1/3, and her mother is the last 1/3. Whichever is more profitable, will be the way she jumps. But then again, M has an unbelievable hold on her........so, it's not really something we'll know until it comes to making that decision.