Can't remember the word

crazymama30

I had a "coloring book" that had designs in it that you color. Some would be of feathers, plants and other just neat designs. I think I could print some off the internet if I could remember what the blasted things are called. Any help???

Star*

call 911........call 911
I have some stained glass ones if you want them. I think.....I'll have to look but if you want them - they are yours....now to find them...;)

Abbey

Spork Queen
Are you talking about coloring as in crayons...or really doing artwork with them?

I had to laugh when visiting my friend we'd sit late night channel surfing and we'd come across that guy with the big afro that painted all the fluffy clouds. It must have been shot in the 70's. Fro, tight pants, silk shirt. He used the most dork terms. Oh...look at these happy clouds and the happy birds flying into them. Just a bit more white...no, maybe mauve and they'll be even more happy. Oh! I think these trees look happy too! Just a dab here and there. Ah...now they're happy.

The sad thing is we must of watched those shows a good dozen times laughing our booties off. That guy must have been doing some serious weed.

Abbey

crazymama30

Yeah, coloring like in crayons. I use colored pencils as they are easier to do details with. I finishing up my 2nd one right now.

Here is the link to the site I found tons of them on. http://www.edupics.com/images/results/photo:0/query:mandala
I had to join, but it was free membership. I listen to calming music like enya, enigma and other new wave stuff and color and it helps me to relax. I have to remind myself not to grind my teeth, but that will stop soon.

Star, thanks for the offer but honey I have no idea where I would put a stained glass mandala. I bet it is beautiful. With my luck husband would like it and have to find some place to put it. It may end up suspended from the middle of my ceiling in my bedroom!