Can't take my eyes off of him for a minute!

donna723

:cool_dog:

My new little foster puppy boy is going to really keep me on my toes!

I was in my dining room playing on the computer while listening to 'Celebrity Ghost Stories' on the TV in the living room. Trace was playing in the living room, trying out various toys from the toy heap. He had already chewed up his favorite football stuffie and he was bored. Suddenly, in mid-sentence, my 'Celebrity Ghost Stories' is gone and instead I'm hearing people speaking with English accents! What????? A few seconds later the English people are gone and one of the local news channels is on, doing the weather report!

I go in to investigate ... and there is little Trace kicked back on the sofa watching the Fox News weather reports with the remote control in his mouth! And he wasn't chewing it up, just holding it in his mouth! He looked very guilty when I took it away from him. I pushed the "Back" button on the remote to see what the previous channel had been, the one with the English people ... the little booger had been watching a Sherlock Holmes movie on PBS! At least it wasn't MTV or one of the 'adult' channels! It's very hard to get mad when you can't stop laughing!

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Oh! He sounds like a character!!! Bruce enjoys tv.......he's figured out the remote. So now we keep it hidden from him. Otherwise the tv suddenly is ripping thru channels......... LOL

WhymeMom?

No real answers to life..
Obviously scared by the ghost story and needed a little "high brow" programming..... and really if you weren't in the room?????, tv is fair game!........

Cute!

Star*

call 911........call 911
This one .....very old soul. And reincarnated Englishman I believe. If you hear Faulty Towers on in the middle of the night - you won't have to start watching the ghost channel - you'll be living it. :tongue:

He's too cool.