can't think of a title

totoro

Mom? What's a difficult child?
I am very sorry and sending strength to the survivors.
I am a suicide survivor, when my Mother committed suicide everyone felt the same way.
But as time has gone on, I truly believe it was for the best. To live in such darkness is too much for some people. It sometimes causes more pain and damage for those that have to live with the person.
Sometimes they are truly trying to help, by taking their pain and suffering away from everyone else. They are trying to cause less damage.
It does get easier as time goes on.
Right now it feels horrible, it feels so empty.
For everyone.
I am so sorry

smallworld

Kathie, I'm so very sorry. Words seem inadequate at a time like this, but I just want you to know that I am sending hugs and keeping you and your sister's family in my thoughts.

B

bran155

I am so very sorry for your loss. I can't imagine the roller coaster of emotions you all are feeling right now.

Sending up many prayers for you and the rest of the family!

(((HUGS)))

house of cards

Thank you all so very much. This wasn't my sister that has struggled with a brain tumor and a Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI), she doesn't have any children.

This was a true warrior mom in every word for decades. She was a theraputic foster home, she adopted 7 kids all with very deep issues, she was a whirlwind at getting the services that they needed, never took "no" for an answer. I know you all know that takes a heavy price on us all.

Strange thing is she understood that you had to take care of yourself in order to keep it all together but she fell into financial troubles and didn't have the ability to get away.

May she rest in peace.

Lothlorien

Kathie, I'm so sorry. I just assumed that it was the sister with the Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI).

The two of you had so much in common. You must have leaned on each other so much. This must have been such a shock for you and the family. How heartbreaking.

Steely

So many prayers sent your way.
As you know I lost my sister a year ago, and they think it was a possible suicide. There seems to be no other explanation.
There is no greater pain, than for the ones they left behind.
A million hugs.

jbrain

Kathie,
I am so sorry to hear of your loss. What a shock this must be. Please accept my condolences for you and the rest of your family.
Hugs,
Jane

hearts and roses

Mind Reader
Oh, Kathie, I'm sooooo so sorry for your loss. What an awful tragedy. The world has lost a very special person, indeed. I will send up prayers for brother in law, the kiddos and you for strength and peace. Hugs~

gcvmom

Here we go again!
:crying:

I'm so very sorry for the pain and grief that her family and you are going through. I hope that you all are able to find some meaning from this in some way, some day.