Can't Wrap My Head Around This

donna723

DDD, I think McKenzie is the one I was referring to as the "horrid three year old"! And the mother seems totally clueless and thinks that she will just outgrow it in time! No, she will just get worse and worse! She's been on several of the shows and is an undisciplined, obnoxious little brat! And never once have I seen the mother step in and try to correct her. If anything,the mother thinks her behavior is cute! She's one of those children that makes us older, experienced ones get a wicked smile on our faces and say, "Just let me have her for a week, just one week ..."

DDD

Donna, I think you've got the right kid in mind. But, omg, when she gets on stage and flashes that beautiful smile she is absolutely a winner. She doesn't come accross as "overly trained"....just flat out darling on stage. Even with the "pacy" she does make me smile. Her Mom...not. DDD

DammitJanet

Well...while we were all debating this, my little beauty queen just won Ultimate Grand Supreme in the Pretty in Pink pageant in MO..lmao.

DDD

I'm happy for the family Janet. Actually I think it's great that her Mom has stayed consistent after the relocation. It must make K feel great having the same activity from her hometown. She is darling! DDD

AnnieO

Shooting from the Hip
Goodness, that crown's almost as big as she is!

See - this is reasonable. She may have makeup on, but it's not EXTREME. She still looks like a little girl!!!

donna723

Congratulations to Keyana! Janet, she is adorable! And she still looks like herself, like a sweet, innocent little girl!!

DammitJanet

Did you guys watch last night? The two 10 and 11 year olds Maddy and Sidney? They were perfectly dressed and lovely young ladies. I loved how they said that they wanted to do pageants until they were grown up. Also they obviously know what they want and had great reactions when each of them one grand supreme in their age group and then when the younger girl took Ultimate Grand. Sidney just said...look, Maddy and I placed the same and that little girl came out and beat us both but boy was she a really beautiful girl!

DDD

I haven't seen that yet. I usually watch reruns on the weekend. by the way, what did you think of the "adult" blonde who competed on one of the shows. Holy Moley. I could not believe that she was still doing that at her age...and she won a crown. Listening to her talk to her Mom I thought "another difficult child". LOL DDD

Jody

Keyana is so cute!!! I had to check out that Eden that you were talking about Janet. She is a beautiful little girl, I hope she is as beautiful on the inside when she grows up. She really seems to like competing in the pageants.

DammitJanet

I saw a picture of the new dress Keyana wore for this pageant. It is what we call Barbie Pink. I dont know why Lindsay didnt get any pics of her in it...well I probably do, she now doesnt have as many people around to help her at the pageants. I was one of them who took so many of the pics...me and her sister...and now we arent there. I will see if she knows anyone who got any of them with her in the court.

I was really surprised Lindsay was able to do as well with her hair as she did considering the hair cutting fiasco. It looks great!

Star*

call 911........call 911
Well..........All I can say about the Pretty Woman costume is .........after seeing the Mothers in the audience

Let's all just be thankful there is no Mother-Daughter costume category.....mk?

(Star notes she neither watches or not watches -------I just sees commercials) :hangin:

DammitJanet

Star....you have seen me. you should be glad there are no grandmother, granddaughter pageants...lol. However, Lindsay was a pageant queen so that is why Keyana was destined to go this way. In fact, Lindsay has done a few along with Keyana.

One last thing I will say about most of the pageants. I have no idea about the toddler and tiara pageants but I do know about all the ones Keyana has done and the ones she is going to be busy doing in MO because I have seen the list. All of the have been associated with some sort of charities that they support with the funds that they raise. Keyana has helped raise money for breast cancer, cancer in general, Victory Junction, Alzheimer, the Christmas fund, and several others. The new pageant group she is with has done one for raising money for Joplin MO, one for raising money for an injured police officer, the last pageant Keyana was in raised money for the hero's of 9/11, the next one is collecting food for the food bank. And yet all the kids at least get a small trophy and a sucker for just being there. Its a runner up trophy. No they dont raise millions but they do the best they can. The kids do go around and show up with their crowns and sashes and ride in parades. People like to see that. At least around here they do and it must be getting more popular elsewhere if you can go online and find pages and pages of pageants in all the states.

KTMom91

I just love Keyana! She's so cute!

I checked out that link, Patriots Girl...OMG are people fired up! I do watch T&T, and my biggest complaint are those psycho moms! Some of the outfits I've seen on there I do feel are inappropriate for the child's age, but really...how cute is a little one in a two piece bathing suit with a big hat?