Captain Morgan Update - Improving Slowly

Scent of Cedar *

He does litter box duty.

It might be because we live in two such different areas. Whatever the reason, our cat Sarah very seldom wets, and I think never does anything more serious than that, outside. She goes out very infrequently down South, and only every so often, here. In both places, she will stand at the outside door meowing to get in two minutes after she has been meowing to get out. She slides through before we can even get the door properly open and thunders ~ and I do mean thunders ~ through the house to get to her litter box.

?

Sometimes, if we accidentally wander into the laundry room (where the litter box is) while she is in there? She shoots us the evil eye like we are cat perverts or something, and blasts out of the laundry room.

All we see is the cat door, swinging.

Lately, she has taken to sitting in the kitchen sink.

That is where she was this morning when I got up.

Happy.

She was very happy. She was like, smiling at me from the kitchen sink.

The top of her head had little water drops on it.

We must have a slow drip in that faucet.

Sarah is black, with huge green eyes.

Cedar

GoingNorth

Crazy Cat Lady
You're lucky, Cedar. Thomas can work doorknobs and he and Squeaky think that the bathroom is the perfect place for family time. When mom is "busy", they both come in, hit the litterpan, beg for attention, etc.

Thomas likes to jump up on the toilet tank and slobber on my ears. Squeaky gets up on the sink surround and 'pets" me until I return the favour.

Petting me is actually blackmail, as if I don't oblige, she swipes the toilet paper off the hanger and destroys it.