Care to join me in a Circle of Support for HopeRemains???

Discussion in 'General Parenting' started by DDD, Jan 27, 2013.

1. DDD

DDD Well-Known Member

I just can't get her off my mind. Hopefully she and her son are fine tonight. She surely has had alot to cope with recently. I'm sending my most supportive thoughts and hugs her way. From Florida on to ??
  2. cubsgirl

cubsgirl Well-Known Member

IL with prayers for strength and hope and onto...
  3. HaoZi

HaoZi CD Hall of Fame

IN and on to...
  4. greenrene

greenrene Member

Back to Florida! I've been thinking about HR a lot too - I really really hope she's in better surroundings now. On to...
  5. Calamity Jane

Calamity Jane Well-Known Member

NJ here...sending prayers for strength and safety for HR and son. On to...
  6. StressedM0mma

StressedM0mma Active Member

Ohio... sending prayers for her and LO's safety. On to...
  7. Hopeless

Hopeless ....Hopeful Now

Grabbing in Ohio sending hugs and support for her and son....onto....
  8. Rabbit

Rabbit Member

Md :hugs: and on to...
  9. JKF

JKF Well-Known Member

Lots of hugs and support from here in NJ and on to.....
  10. JJJ

JJJ Active Member

...and getting very worried...
  11. Nancy

Nancy Well-Known Member Staff Member

sending very concerned and caring thoughts from Ohio
  12. Wiped Out

Wiped Out Well-Known Member Staff Member

Grabbing on from Wisconsin, sending up many prayers and onto...
  13. TerryJ2

TerryJ2 Well-Known Member

Absolutely! I've been thinking about her, too. I hope she's getting some well-needed rest. Grabbing on from Virginia, sending strength and hugs to ...
  14. KTMom91

KTMom91 Well-Known Member

...Central CA, with hugs and strength, and on to...
  15. AnnieO

AnnieO Shooting from the Hip

Grabbing on in Ohio again, pretzeling and praying.
  16. recoveringenabler

recoveringenabler Well-Known Member Staff Member

You're so thoughtful DDD, she will so appreciate this...........We're all with you HR, sending my warmest wishes, much support and big giant hugs from Northern California on to........
  17. DammitJanet

DammitJanet Well-Known Member Staff Member

NC..thinking about you and hoping things are going well...reaching out to....
  18. bby31288

bby31288 Active Member

NJ grabbing on. Thinking of you. Please try to update!
  19. susiestar

susiestar Roll With It

OK grabbing on and holding tight! Thinking of and praying for you. Wish I was close enough to edjumacate your relatives out of being so awful, regardless of whether words or a pillar of higher learning (aka 2X4) was the best tool. sometimes you have to use the Pillar to get their attention, Know what I mean?? YES, that is a JOKE, and I would not ever advocate hitting someone esp notwith an object like a board. But sometimes the mental picture is needed to give some relief, Know what I mean??

I hope things get better very fast. Regardless of if you are in their home or not, if they are abusive, stand up to them and tell them to stop. If they continue, esp to be abusive to your child, or their own, call CPS. NOT joking. Yes, will cause family problems, but don't you already have too many of those going on? Sometimes that CPS call gets you weeks or even years of silence, which isn't always as bad as it may seem at first.

I would bet that CPS would help you get back home if you and/or difficult child are being abused by your relatives. So don't be afraid to call them for help!

20. DDD

DDD Well-Known Member

I had a dream about you and your son last night. I hope it was accurate. The two of you safely reached Bro#2's house, ate a lovely dinner and fell sound assleep in peace. I'm hoping you guys are still snuggled under wonderful covers just recovering from the recent traumas. You will stay on my mind until I see a post...even a teeney tiny post.
    Hugs. DDD