So, the S Carolina job that was not offered and re-posted on Friday is down again. husband sent a Thank You letter Sunday, they said they'd pass his resume around where appropriate and keep him in mind. So, we were readying ourselves for Dallas over the weekend, and I start looking it up. On their website they are offering husband's job as a full time permanent position there, so I start to get excited. After all, it's a 50% pay bump. If they want to see us Friday, we can move down Monday! By Sunday I already have 3 houses picked out. But, no word from them. So, I make husband send the recruiter an email Sunday night asking for more details, Monday morning the recruiter says that they have decided upon someone they know personally instead. It was the recruiter's idea that husband go down and meet them. He doesn't get a strong feeling that husband is excited about the job. He wasn't because he thought it was temp - it wasn't, and he thought he'd get SC - he didn't. But husband has cleared that up with the recruiter now. If a job is found, we definitely want to move. I told husband he had better get a spread sheet going on which job is temp and which is FTP, because he needs to know what he is applying for. So, now to an interview this Friday with a Co in N. Carolina in is very specialized field in the same pecialized type of business he is already in. But this is definitely a contract job. Sigh... I'll keep you informed.