Case conference for difficult child today

mstang67chic

Going Green
We have an appointment at 2:00 this afternoon with the school. I'm guessing it will be to start expulsion proceedings but there may also be something they can do so difficult child can turn in the last remaining work he has to do.

I would really prefer to go to the hospital with sister in law but husband has to work today and one of us really should be there. Ugh.

DammitJanet

Well let us know how it goes. Im thinking like you, it will probably be expulsion. I think violence of that level would mandate it. Unfortunately.

Star*

call 911........call 911
I don't think so. I'm thinking.....this close to graduation.....they won't want him back NEXT YEAR......use THAT as your leverage. (sorry but you have to use what you got)

Oh and I maked you a card....and you're going to laugh)))))))(((((((

mstang67chic

Going Green
OMG....that boy is sooooooooooo lucky. He only has 2 more finals to take to get his credits. It was decided that he will get the books for each final, his notes, previous assignments and the finals and bring them home to take. I will turn them in by Wednesday (assuming we have school.....we're supposed to get hit with a big storm tonight) and he'll be done assuming he passes.

He's not allowed on school property at all unless he is with us. When the time comes, he can attend graduation practice and the actual ceremony although he said he wasn't sure if he wanted to walk. I informed him that when I said he would walk if I had to duct tape him to a dolley and push him across the stage myself.....I was NOT kidding.