Casper - The PHOTO KING and Queen of my heart.

janie

New Zealand
What a BABE! ... I had to vote .... I hope they accept votes from New Zealand :)
One day I hope to have a cuddle with Casper ...

donna723

"... if a canine can sport a tiara and wear Mardi Gras beads ..."

I didn't realize that those were Mardi Gras beads! What did he have to do to get those?

Never mind - I don't want to know!

Sorry. I just couldn't resist that! I'll sit down and shut up now!

:916blusher:

Last edited:

Star*

call 911........call 911
Dear Auntie Bekki and Tiredz Mommy, and MAH Keewiee, (and Aunti Donna I not tells whot I did fur da beads - den I finks - Hey I jus walk down Bourbon Streets and people frow dem at me to keeps me away from dem. I peeks them up and now I wubs dem berry much - I keeps them in my cabinets wif the kwowns and wings.....grrrrrrr ) And AUntie bby . Das a beautiful pup y ou habz on your avatar. Verry soulful eyes and loving heart.

What did I do fur mah beads......hehehe. THANK you everyone. Mah seesters are a leetle jealous - but Pootie don't like to dress up. Bull hates a camera. Mrs. Beasley is too chunky to fits in teh costumes and LC - well she a story unto hersef.

recoveringenabler

Staff member
Is it cheating to vote twice? I just went to look at him again, just to smile, and the whole voting thing presented itself, so I voted again. Yikes. Are the contest cops going to get me? But, that face, Geez, I couldn't stop myself........

DammitJanet

Casper is a cutie. Lord please though, I sure hope none of my pups are as big as he is! I hope you win the contest Casper! Maybe you can get some more tiara's!

Star*

call 911........call 911
Casper has close to 60 something tiaras, a few crowns - more than 10 feather boas - I lost count on hats - costumes.........and at 6 months he was about 80 lbs. HOWEVER

When we brought him home at 6 weeks - he fit in a pie pan. - I know that because when I picked him out of his litter of 20........(Can you imagine??) He was sleeping, lying across the pie pan stretched out flat, and growling. Today - he's still a kibble monster. Matter of fact if we are "RUNNING LOW" on Kibble - he will hear you, run to the dish, grab a mouth full - run to the dog couch and start tucking it away with his nose.

Also - (trying to get it on video) His tail itches - top of it......so He tucks in under his butt, sits down and spins like a top 12 noon to 12 am......in a circle - three or four times......to itch it. He does the same for his back. He's just brilliant. My Mom thought we were joking - but she saw him do it with the tail and howled at his cleverness. He's ingenious.

Yeah Janet I'd day your Pups are going to be about 100 lbs.

Tiapet

Old Hand
Hey Casper! This is Jasmyn (your boxer cutie from up north look alike), me and my 3 sisters (Sadie, Danie, Sigyn) all voted for you as well as mom and her other and my people sisters and brother voted for you too! I think it's way cool that you like tiara's and boas. Me, I'm a tom boy and all rough and tough. My older sister Sadie is such a princess and she is like you, she likes to be all dressed up and well, she's mom's favorite. Hrmph! I'd rather be jumping sky high in the air and sometimes I even jump off her back like a mountain goat cuz well, yeah, she gets in my way of where I want to go. LOL My other sisters, Danie and Sigyn, well they're just like cats ya know! grrrr, just fun to chase around and bark at and get them all hissy like only they have claws that aren't so nice but that don't stop me cuz I'm rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrough, like I said, I'm a tom boy and I can take it I just get all up in their faces and bark, bark, bark at them some more. Let me tell you I did that the other day to Sigyn and she just pooped herself! No really! LOL I know, I'm a bully and I'm trying to work on that but it's just so gosh darn fun I tell ya. I'm the new one here so I'm trying to learn. My mom, is the oldest child of Grandmom here and well she gets in trouble for laughing when I chase the cats. She has to learn how to help me not do it anymore. Got any suggestions?

Well, I really hope you get tons of votes Casper cuz you really are da bomb with that tiara and beads!

Star*

call 911........call 911
ARE YOU THE ONE WITH THE STUFFIE???????? YOU ARE ADORABLE!!!! THANK YOU EVERYONE IN TN FOR YOUR VOTES - you write very well for a Boxer.....LUBS Casper. (um this wasnt' a secret plea for a tiara or anything was it?) I can send you one of Pooties Stuffies, but the Tiaras are OFF LIMITS - they are locked in the tower.

........Listen here WHITE BOY........You send one of me stuffies anywhere and we are going to RUMBLE - GOT THAT? now....If you want to go SHOPPING for the kids in TN - BE GLAD to doll up and hit the Psmart......anyday, but We're dippin into YOUR biscuit bank......got it? BROTHER MAN! - Princess Pootie. And I'll tell you EXACTLY who wears the crown in THIS house and my BOIFRIEN' FIANCE CHester TM will tell you a thing or two! HUH CHESTER! ?

Star*

call 911........call 911
Aunt Becki? I miss you and CWOE - and if Momma don't gitz a home for this nincompoop? I gonna learn how to tape a box and address a lable, buy postage and ships her somehweres. She making me koo koo. And you know I a BERRY nice gurl.

Star*

call 911........call 911
No Auntie Janet but we keeps 10 eyes out here fo her! We all broken hearted.

NINA GO BACK HOME YOU ARE MISSED!