Cat smell..how do I make it go away?

DazedandConfused

Ya know......

Reading this thread has actually made me APPRECIATE being allergic to cats. :smile: :faint:

:rofl: :rofl:

<span style='font-size: 8pt'>(by the way: husband LOVES cats. Figures he would marry a gal that is allergic to them) </span>

witzend

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: AllStressedOut</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Ouch! Okay, he does have something. </div></div>

"Ouch"? I'm afraid to ask!

:doctor:

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: AllStressedOut</div><div class="ubbcode-body">So my next question is, if a boy cat is fixed, how do you know its a boy? Doesn't the rest of the equipment look the same? </div></div>

When they were little kitties, you had to get them to let you rub their bellies and spread their fur. But with "Ouch", I'm not so sure I would need to know!

AllStressedOut

I'm just thinking of removing dingleberries completely! OUCH!

Umm, rub their bellies and spread their fur? Are you saying that you wait for little Beaux to make an appearance? EWWWWWWWW! LMAO I am soooo NOT rubbing Beaux belly and spreading his fur to double check. Vets are paid well for a reason!