Cd board christmas card final

Star*

call 911........call 911
Okay folks -

This Saturday is the cut off - If you want to be ON or OFF let me know -

Remember this is open to established members who have been here or posting for a year (I KNOW WHERE YOU LIVE) bwha ha ha....sorry newbies, but continue to post and join next year.

This year of course I think we all know that Janet will NOT be able to send stuff out. So SHE is going to be the non-sending reciprocate. . I know this will make her nuts - SO I'm asking each of you to send her an extra card - with a stamp addressed to yourself FROM HER - and we'll see if that helps her Christmas Spirit. I think she could /can probably sign her name - NO TELLING either. Just write - SIGN NAME HERE and send it. I'm even going to write myself a note "from" her - what better way to make her spirits bright?

Also there is one other member and her son I've added - it will say can't reciprocate. It's up to you - but she doesn't know so I thought it would be a nice surprise.

PM me with any requests......I'll be finalizing the list Saturday!

Hugs
HO HO HO
MERRY CHRISTMAS
Star

Star*

call 911........call 911
:redface::redface: - Aw shucks........those are the most beautiful flowers Jo - Thanks.....KT, it's my pleasure.....

She's making a list.......she's checking it twice - gonna find out who's naughty and nice......

And everyone is nice - except for ......I'll just put a lump of coal next to their name on the list......and those that GET that lump of coal will no doubt collectively build a fire in the corner....:surprise: