CD Christmas Card List Time Is Here!

Star*

call 911........call 911
HO! HO! HO! MERRY CHRISTMAS!

In keeping with our C.D. Board Tradition~ I am taking names once again for our (anyone know what # annual this is? 6th, 7th?) ?th Annual Christmas Card List.

Here are the guidelines:

1.) You must be an active member posting on a regular basis for at least the last 8-9 months. (Safety precautions)

2.) You may PM me your Address:
Either Use JUST your BOARD NAME & Address
(((OR))) Real Name & Address -
If you choose real name PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF RUDOLPH - give me your Board Name Too. ie:

Star
Ms. Sally Smith
1234 Anywhere St.
Somewhere, HI 01257

3.) IF you do NOT get a confirmation PM saying "I got your address" - PM me and let me know.

RULES:

1.) I do NOT email ANY address lists - never have, never will. This is for your safety and mine.

2.) LAST DAY to get me your address or change your mind for our 2010 list will be Saturday November 20th, 2010.

3.) IF I do not recognize your name I will ask a moderator, if they don't recognize your name, we reserve the right to reject anyone. (sorry but it's for the safety of everyone here) I *think* 7 years running we've never had any problems.

How it works:

I will print out all the lists - with all the names and addresses.
I will mail the lists out in with my Christmas cards; which I send out the Saturday after Thanksgiving.
I shred the list each year and do not keep a copy - ever. Not on my computer, not in paper form.
You should get your card from me with the list if you live in the US by the following Tuesday and in Canady by Friday at the latest, and have plenty of time to mail out your cards to others.

Each year we pick out one person who needs Christmas Cheer more-so than anyone else. This person doesn't know, does not have to reciprocate, and does not have to be a board member - but we like for it to be. They will be included on the list from now on as a regularly listed person. :D If you have a suggestion? Let me know.

If you have any questions? You can PM me.

THANK YOU TO EVERYONE WHO HAS MADE THIS SUCH A WONDERFUL SUCCESS IN THE PAST!!!!

Mattsmom277

The times I've signed up something always came up that stopped me doing my list and resulted in me feeling like a pile of dung. Receiving all of those beautiful cards and not getting mine sent out. So I'll pass this year but it is so nice to see this happening again this year. Enjoy everyone!

Star*

call 911........call 911
HOLY COW - opened my PM this morning and -----gotta tell ya ladies - I just had happy tears. Thanks for the happy! (sniff......crusty! Now I need a kleenex) didn't expect THAT kind of a response on the first day.

What an AWESOME group of ladies!

DammitJanet

Im in again! I missed two years running because Abbey and I were going to do the electronic one last year and that just didnt work. And lets just say...well...2008 wasnt my best year for sending card but I have a drawer full of the most wonderful cards ever from the most wonderful people on earth. (Did you know that nurses cry when they read cards and patients have to explain a message board to them?)

Star*

call 911........call 911
Nearly 20 names! BUY YOUR STAMPS NOW!!!! And one Canadian stamp! Anyone talk to Janie!? New Zeland Stamps are .96 cents - I'm not sure she's sending to everyone stateside. Probably not.

H

HaoZi

I haven't been here long enough for this, looks like a great thing so next year I'll toss my name in.

Mattsmom277

Haozi, I don't think it matters that you are fairly new. You seem to be getting quite active with the group and the card exchange is really wonderful.

I can't stand missing out so I'm going to PM you my address Star. I pledge to buy my stamps the very second that I find out the final number of people participating. And its raining here today so I'm going to start signing cards today since i have last years cards still boxed that I didn't get sent out (Gosh I'm horrid!!!). I can then just personalize the cards when I get the list, address them and they can be sent out the day I get the list from Star.

I wish it wasn't too early to play christmas music as I sign cards today lol