CD Gathering Attendance Confirmation

gcvmom

Here we go again!
If you plan to attend our little convergence on Ohio in July, please PM me your email address so that we can send out information about hotels once we know what's available. We can also use this to communicate general activity plans, places to meet, etc.

You will be responsible for booking your own reservations, etc.

Let me remind everyone that this is NOT an "official" CD board-sponsored event. :D

gcvmom

Here we go again!
Unless there is a sudden surge in votes for the location to change, it's looking like the weekend of July 18th in Cleveland, OH.

'Stang, the chickens are there because Chester told them you are a softie for critters with names that start with C: Cloe, C.C., Chester, and now... Chickens!

by the way, you need to edit your family profile to include the newest member!

TerryJ2

Okay, I read the note you referred to and still can't figure out if there is a formal speaking event, or if this is just a fun get-together. Or both.
Don't know if I can go but I will definitely give it some thought. I would love to meet you all.
This is adults only, right?

gcvmom

Here we go again!
Fun get-together all the way. Unless you plan to get up and give a formal speech to us all! :rofl:

This is intended to be a difficult child-free weekend. We'd LOVE to have you join us!

KTMom91

I just signed up for a tripadvisor newsletter about all the wonderful things to do in Cleveland. It looks like we'll have lots to choose from!

KTMom91

I started another thread with the link for tripadvisor, because my computer chose not to cooperate when I tried to list everything on a Word doctor. I'm so glad there's a lot to choose from...it will keep Hubby busy all day!

gcvmom

Here we go again!
I've got 22 people now on our "list". Just one or two who are not 100% certain they are going.

Whomever has hotel info, can you PM it to me by the weekend? Then I'll send it out to everyone for feedback and we can start reserving room blocks at one or more locations, depending on what people want. Once the blocks are reserved, we can each make our individual reservations.

I'm going to send out a "test" email by Friday (or sooner) to make sure this works o.k.

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Terry, Katya I hope you both can come!! It's gonna be so much fun! :D

Ok........so does this mean it's safe yet to give easy child the date of July 18th? (I think that looks pretty certain, doesn't it?)

Hugs