CD get together

gcvmom

Here we go again!
When we last discussed this, I believe we'd settled on Ohio sometime this summer...

But I could be mistaken.

I, for one, would LOVE to do this. But I understand with many of us having financial issues, it may not be possible this year for a lot of us.

K

Kjs

We are taking a trip to Wooster, Ohio for an event on June 20th. I know that is really early in the summer. Wish it were that time.

BusynMember

I could possibly make it too. We were thinking of going to the Air Force Museum this summer (yes, it's HUB'S idea) ;)
We also may hit Great America so that the kids aren't bored to death. When is this supposed to happen?

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Well, I'd sure give it the ol' college try. easy child swore she'd help me get there as long as we can bring Brandon.......she doubts she can get a sitter as I'm usually her weekend sitter. Just need enough time for her to request it off. And I can hold back some of my student loan refund to finance it.

AnnieO

Shooting from the Hip
The "National Museum of the United States Air Force" (that's the official name now) is about 2 miles from where I work! LOL - And it's great. difficult children and husband love it. I haven't been in a few years - always working - but I want to go again. Since I am so close if we do this get together I also know the area pretty well - !

And I love the idea. I've only been here a few months but I feel like I have a whole huge extended family!

Star*

call 911........call 911
I think -

It was for Cleveland, Ohio
In the Fall........

Or it could have been Colonel Mustard, in the library with a pipe wrench.

Mrs. Peacock, in the foyer with a rope.

Mrs. Green, in the reading room with a candlestick.

Second choice was NC -
Somwhere near Raleigh maybe?
In the Fall.....

K

Kjs

A bus - sure, we could work something out. All the wisconsin people and northern illinois people, could probably fill up a bus..or van...or large SUV.

Wiped Out

Staff member
I know I could never make it in the fall because of work! Would love to attend but am not sure I could make it for sure in the summer either but I might be able to.

Abbey, Kjs-it would be fun to road trip it!