CD Re-Union 2011? Maybe 2012?

Discussion in 'The Watercooler' started by ML, Apr 4, 2011.

1. ML

ML Guest

Just throwing it out there for consideration. I wonder if anyone might have a desire to meet again perhaps in the fall or next spring? Any thoughts?
  2. Shari

Shari IsItFridayYet?

YES YES YES...
    I was not able to attend the first and I want to meet more people!!!!
  3. KTMom91

KTMom91 Well-Known Member

Yes please...I'm up for another family reunion!

I had so much fun in Cleveland!
  4. tiredmommy

tiredmommy Site Moderator

ML- There's a very small chance I may be out your way in July. I'll let you know if husband's plans come to fruition.
  5. witzend

witzend Well-Known Member

Further West this time, please.
  6. timer lady

timer lady Queen of Hearts

I'm up for it ~ enjoyed both of the reunions I've attended. So ML are you thinking of hosting in Colorado? My husband's parents live in Colorado Springs. Hint, hint, hint.
  7. AnnieO

AnnieO Shooting from the Hip

YAY!!! Great idea!

West is good with me... Hope I can get there... LOL!
  8. DammitJanet

DammitJanet Well-Known Member Staff Member

Plan and we shall see.
  9. TerryJ2

TerryJ2 Well-Known Member

I do ... and I missed the last one.
  10. JJJ

JJJ Active Member

How about Chicago or St. Louis???
  11. AnnieO

AnnieO Shooting from the Hip

Either one of those would work for me! Others???
  12. HaoZi

HaoZi Guest

Chicago is closer to us, but it's doubtful we'd be able to go either way. :( A lot would depend on when as much as where.
  13. Jody

Jody Active Member

I would love to have a Re-Union. Fairly new but this sounds like fun. I am for St. Louis or Chicago!!! I am in Springfield so that's not too far for me, but will travel in my malibu to meet you all.
  14. KTMom91

KTMom91 Well-Known Member

I'm voting for somewhere in the Pacific time zone. Seattle? Portland? San Francisco? LA? San Diego? Las Vegas? Reno?
  15. klmno

klmno Active Member

I really missed not being able to attend the last one. I hope I can make one some day so I'd vote for the east coast ... but if I could swing a trip to Seattle (time and money-wise both), I'd do my best to get there.
  16. Hound dog

Hound dog Nana's are Beautiful

Chicago wouldn't be bad for me........maybe. My hometown is Decatur........which means I'd have to stop and visit family or never be forgiven. lol
  17. flutterby

flutterby Fly away!

I vote for Seattle, but I don't know if I can make it for financial reasons. But, I will certainly try!
  18. 1905

1905 Well-Known Member

I missed the last one and would love to meet you all.
  19. Marguerite

Marguerite Active Member

Still unlikely we can come. There are too many logistic issues for us now, with holidays. I think we've had our last holiday for some time, simply because of practical issues. But it will mean we'll be building up funds and time, so when we next have a holiday we may be able to go further afield.

Meanwhile, anyone coming to Australia, let us know and we will meet you, show you around our neck of the woods.

20. cubsgirl

cubsgirl Well-Known Member

St. Louis or Chicago work for me. I'd love to start getting to know CD people in "real life".