CD Re-Union 2011? Maybe 2012?

M

ML

Just throwing it out there for consideration. I wonder if anyone might have a desire to meet again perhaps in the fall or next spring? Any thoughts?

tiredmommy

ML- There's a very small chance I may be out your way in July. I'll let you know if husband's plans come to fruition.

timer lady

Queen of Hearts
I'm up for it ~ enjoyed both of the reunions I've attended. So ML are you thinking of hosting in Colorado? My husband's parents live in Colorado Springs. Hint, hint, hint.

H

HaoZi

Chicago is closer to us, but it's doubtful we'd be able to go either way. :( A lot would depend on when as much as where.

Jody

I would love to have a Re-Union. Fairly new but this sounds like fun. I am for St. Louis or Chicago!!! I am in Springfield so that's not too far for me, but will travel in my malibu to meet you all.

KTMom91

I'm voting for somewhere in the Pacific time zone. Seattle? Portland? San Francisco? LA? San Diego? Las Vegas? Reno?

klmno

I really missed not being able to attend the last one. I hope I can make one some day so I'd vote for the east coast ... but if I could swing a trip to Seattle (time and money-wise both), I'd do my best to get there.

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Chicago wouldn't be bad for me........maybe. My hometown is Decatur........which means I'd have to stop and visit family or never be forgiven. lol

Marguerite

Still unlikely we can come. There are too many logistic issues for us now, with holidays. I think we've had our last holiday for some time, simply because of practical issues. But it will mean we'll be building up funds and time, so when we next have a holiday we may be able to go further afield.

Meanwhile, anyone coming to Australia, let us know and we will meet you, show you around our neck of the woods.

Marg