CD Re-Union Poll Results

Star*

call 911........call 911
THERE IS NO GAMBLING AT MULE DAYS..................(stands with folded arms and raised eyebrow =====and no snow)

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
So, it's StL or Chicago?

You realize this means I have to go right? lol My girls would be all on me like stink on poo if I didn't go to one in my hometown state..........and my mom will insist I stop and visit, as will the girls. Oh goody. Umm I think it's been like 15 yrs since I last made it to Illinois. It's to the point where my mom would pay for me to come home to visit. lol

And if it's Illinois I've already been told Nichole wants to come along and meet her board aunties.I also have a HS reunion I've been toying with going to this summer...........Depends on which of my HS friends will be attending.

AnnieO

Shooting from the Hip
MWM - Believe it or not, in real life I'm very shy, too. And the few who met me in 2009 in Cleveland would never believe it. But the difference is - I already KNOW you guys!!!

I just might have to find somewhere to stash Onyxx for a few days, grab husband and the both of us come out... Wow would he get an eye-opener!!!

rlsnights

I get major issues with altitude sickness just thinking about Denver. Sorry - no can do. Not even Tahoe, darn it.

Vegas on the other hand. I would bet that my mom's house there would still be available and, depending on how many of us there were, we could have a girl's party for sure there. 3 bedroom house with 3 bathrooms and a huge living room, completely furnished but rarely used now that my mom's elderly and hardly goes there from So. Cal.

But I doubt many of us would want to go there in July. Unless we weren't going to leave the house. No pool sad to say.

Patricia

Jena

I vote for CHICAGO. also are we tall talking this summer?? what happened to vegas? i thought that was a great idea!!!! ODD all the way!!!!

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Personally.................

I'm hoping we're scheduling this far enough in advance....................

That I can fly to Denver. Always have wanted to see colorado.

But I'm pretty flexible about destination.............mine is I need enough time to get the money together and to let a new job know when I won't be working.

H

HaoZi

My husband thinks that it is the ultimate irony that members of this board would consider going to Vegas, a place which symbolizes a lack of control and boundaries.:faint:

What better way to understand than to immerse ourselves in their culture? ;)