CD sites amazon affiliate program - question?

Mattsmom277

Hi there, I'm not sure how the amazon affiliate thing works but I'm wondering something. I know there's only a couple of Canadian members. But if it isn't hard to sign up for, any chance of adding the amazon.ca as a affiliate? I feel so badly because I order from amazon through the year and at the holidays and I can't help the site with my purchases. I purchased several gifts this holiday period and have one last order going in this weekend and I keep wishing I could use the US amazon site to order to help out the server costs etc. But I have to order from the .ca site.

Again, not sure if its difficult to get signed up or even worth it since there are only a couple of Canadians, but I'd be happy to click through the link each time I order!

R

runawaybunny

Thank you so much for your support of our website.

Our site links seem to be invalid at amazon.ca. I have sent am email to amazon support requesting their help in solving this issue.

I'll let you know what they say.

Cheryl

Mattsmom277

Thanks Cheryl! It would be great if it works out. Even if it isn't in time for my final order before Christmas, I buy throughout the year. My cousin does as well. She is not a member but knows of my membership here and would I'm certain also use your link to place her orders.

R

runawaybunny

This was their response:

Amazon.ca said:
Thanks for writing to the Amazon Associates Program.

We'll be happy to help you. However, we do not have an Amazon Associates ID linked to the e-mail address you're writing from.

I've checked your website and found the links are being tracked to Amazon.com. To get assistance with this account, please contact:

Amazon.com Associates Program
https://affiliate-program.amazon.com/gp/associates/network/main.html
https://affiliate-program.amazon.com/gp/associates/contact

Thank you for contacting the Amazon Associates Program.

Apparently they segregate their international affiliates.

I asked for further assistance. Will post their response here.