Celeb photos to freak you out

Marcie Mac

Just Plain Ole Tired
Hey, when did Billy Idol get that "old lookin"..omg

There have been only three guys I have lusted over - Billy is one, Mick Jagger, and Mickey Rourke and they all look today like they died about 10 years ago..

Am so glad "I" have aged much better....ROFLMBO..

Marcie

TerryJ2

Well, Marcie, we don't have as far to fall. Never had our teeth capped, never wore studded jeans onstage, never did acid.
I was plain then and am plain now. Life could be worse for us! :)

hearts and roses

Mind Reader
Wowee....I actually didn't think most of them looked that bad. Some [obviously] did some hard living, but all in all, not so bad. I mean, they can't stay looking like rock stars forever, can they?

I think Connie Stevens, by far, looked awful. I mean, she obviously has had so much done to her face - and one too many chemical peels. That's too bad, she always looked so sweet.

Emma Samms looked great. I always thought she was so pretty when I watch GH.

Star*

call 911........call 911
Okay they have all aged with us - for the most part.......and I agree with you -I have aged much better -

BUT WHAT happend To John Oats? THAT was by far the most shocking to me.

LOVED seeing Juan Epstein from WElcome back Kotter.

F

flutterbee

Man, Billy Idol looks rough.

A couple of them look better now than they did before, some are unrecognizable and some have obviously had way too much work done.

Lothlorien

Some of them look really good. Some look better....Billie Jean King for example.

What the heck happened to Linda Hamilton that she looks 80?

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Wow. I'm also a bit shocked at John Oats!

I think I'll feel a bit better as I look in the mirror. lol Lately I keep asking myself who that stranger is staring back at me? :rofl:

gcvmom

Here we go again!
Most of the ones who have aged poorly look that way because of a life of excesses... too much sun and/or too much fun (drugs, alcohol, cigarettes, etc.). Then there are those who simply inherited good genes and look great no matter what they did to their bodies! HATE THEM!

donna723

Wow! A few of them actually look better now, but some of them look like holy he!!. I am actually kind of pleased that I have 'aged better' than some of those rich celebrities with all their plastic surgery and botox! Maybe I don't look that bad after all! :sad-very: Unless you look at that enormous 'turkey waddle' hangy-down thing under my neck, and there's no way to hide that! But I try not to look at that!

Marcie Mac

Just Plain Ole Tired
Donna, everytime I look in the mirror I can't help seeing this chin, the one thats obviously decided that we may need the fat its storing in there someday :(

I catch a glance and think of Nora Efron who wrote a great book called "I Feel Bad about my Neck, and other thoughts of being a Woman"

All of her interviews she has a scarf around her neck - it obviously bugs her a LOT LOL. I have to admit I did take a scarf with me to my Insurance conference and wore it, till a close friend of mine asked me what was wrong with my neck cause she has never seen me with a scarf ROFLMBO

Soon as I get some spare cash, I will be visiting a plastic surgeon to get rid of it - I don't mind being a little chunky, but this neck has got to go..

Marcie

donna723

A lot of people my age that I work with have the 'turkey waddle' thing going on too, but I don't ever notice it on them ... just on me! And those awful arm-dangley things too - Oprah calls them 'flags'!

muttmeister

It's interesting that some of them look worse, some of them still look da~ned good, and some of them look better than ever. I think a lot of it has to do with the lives they lived and some has to do with genes. But the ones who have had obvious cosmetic surgery look the worst. I'd much rather see somebody who is 60+ who looks 60+ than somebody who is 60+ who looks like they have a mask on.
Did anybody watch The View today? They were showing non-surgery procedures (injections, etc.) to make you look younger and the doctor who was doing them looked like a zombie. If I was considering having something done and I went to a plastic surgeon who looked like that, I'd run out the door so fast the breeze would knock him down. Weird!

Abbey

Spork Queen
My gosh...Peter Frampton!!! Sigh...listened to that record a few times. And how about Rupaul???

Well, gotta love getting old.

Abbey

DammitJanet

Im not very shocked really. Most look like expected. Peter Frampton is a huge shock...lol. I can just imagine getting tickets for a concert and being puzzled as to who that man was up on stage...lol. I think lots of the men aged very well.

trinityroyal

Funny...some of them (Emma Samms, Billie Jean King, Patrick Duffy) looked great. Others just looked older. Honestly, I thought Peter Frampton's "after" picture was kind of cute. He was knee-meltingly gorgeous in his day and now he looks like someone's uncle. I like it.

As for Billy Idol, he had a very bad motorcycle accident several years ago and LOTS of hard living. That sort of thing will really do a number on your face.

Facial surgery and the effects of gravity and aging don't always go too well together, do they. And yes, what the heck happened to Linda Hamilton's face?