Celebrating...difficult child 1 has graduated to a easy child

Mom2oddson

Never thought it would happen, but it did!!

My Ant has grown up! He's on the track to graduate on time! He's been accepted into the High School Tech program for Fire-Fighting. He's planning on joining the Air Force so that he can continue to become a Fire-Fighter. He'd have to be 21 to go the the Academy for Fire-Fighting and he doesn't want to wait that long.

He and his girlfriend are coming over for dinner at least once a week. He's calling us on a regular basis to see how we are doing. He's being very responsible!

I am SO PROUD of him! Words can't even describe how my heart is swelling with pride. I knew if he ever turned that stubborn streak of his toward helping himself, he'd do great. He's doing it now!

And now I'm grateful that he was a difficult child. It gave me the training that I'll need for difficult child 2. There was a purpose for him being the way he was.

Star*

call 911........call 911
YOU GO WARRIOR MOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (yes I know but Mom is Mom)

YOU SO DESERVE ALL OF THE HAPPY HAPPY DAYS THIS NEW KID WILL BRING TO YOU!!!!!

WOOOOOOO HOWWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO........

That is just simply fantastic news! THanks so much for sharing the success!

Andy

Wow! When he does something, he does it BIG!!!

What a great Mother's Day gift for you!

You are truly a Mom of the Year!

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Way To Go MOM!!! (yeah, I know too, but trust me.....you're still Mom)

Wow!! Grinning from ear to ear here for ya. You have every right to be darn proud!! :D :D :D

((hugs))

Lucedaleblessed

A friend who is into Area 51 and UFO's told me that aliens come in at night and replace the brains on teens when they are about 12 and replace it with a new brain which are totally different than the brain which belonged to the polite young child we all knew years back. The new brain cause the child to act as if we are talking of a total stranger.

For reasons unknown the aliens come back when the teen becomes adult and re-insert the old brain. Why they choose to keep all those brains on stock is not to be explained.

Congratulation. I can just hope I will be so lucky.