Cell Phone Plan Question

susiestar

Roll With It
I have a question. Don't know if anyone can answer, but here goes:

we need new cell phones. Ours have all developed quirks and at the least need new batteries.

The cell phone co says we are eligible for upgrades.

Why are there phones on the WalMart site for renewals that are not on the cell phone co's website? Walmart is TONS cheaper on several phones that are very expensive on the cell phone co website.

I don't know all the ins and outs, but we do need to add texting so I guess I have to call them.

Sigh.

DammitJanet

Susie...I would need to know which cellphone carrier you have and what your plan is...then I could answer your question right down to the itsy bitsty minutia. LOL.

Lothlorien

Depending on the phone comp, you get a certain amount of money off on a cell phone. For example, with Verizon, when my upgrade was available, I got a $50. off a phone, but if I did it online, I got another $100. So, I could get any phone that was up to $150. for free. I chose a phone that was on sale for $99. and got it for free. Also, with Verizon, if you are doing family phones, there are certain phones that if you buy one, you can get three other phones for like $9.99.

AnnieO

Shooting from the Hip
Also... We went to this used wireless store, got phones we liked, then took them to Verizon to be added to the account... As long as they're compatible, you're good!