Cgfg just text me

Shari

IsItFridayYet?
We met for dinner tonight to celebrate a birthday. Another of the guests is a lunch lady is cgfg's school. She pulled me aside and asked me about the pending case. Cgfg had told her about it and was very excited. She told her how her mom has tried to get her to not come here at all recently, and a few other things we already knew about. She got the impression from cgfg that the more she's made requests to be here, the harder mom is trying to make her not be here at all. She also felt its about money. If cgfg stopped coming here at all, that would be grounds for more money... I imagine she's right about that, considering mama considers herself broke all the time.
I hope this goes well.

Shari

IsItFridayYet?
It should be filed. Haven't heard from the attorney, so I assume it went.

Fingers crossed. We can't check much about it because its a sealed case (due to husband having to establish paternity). So we wait.

Shari

IsItFridayYet?
We have a rather long list of people already. And yes, lunch lady is one. Cgfg has been telling people for several years that she'd rather be here...its just been recently that she decided she's willing to stand up for it.

DammitJanet

we are going to file tomorrow. Cory was reluctant to handle anything inside a courthouse without me at his side. I guess I understand that. I dont know that I am sure how we do this either. I am just going to take us down there and ask how to file this with the court. It is a motion and a person is allowed to file themselves. I am assuming we just give it to the clerk of court. Maybe I should research that...lol.

Shari

IsItFridayYet?
I've been patiently waiting for the mushroom clouds....

Cgfg was here this weekend, and is adamant she's to be here next weekend, as well, tho its not on the calendar mama filled out. However, she has a school function on Saturday, so...would be par for the course - stick her with us to run her around, and then demand we give up another weekend in the future.

Shari

IsItFridayYet?
Actually, the server usually serves on Sunday in our area (since we are out in the county)... Haven't heard anything, so either she didn't get served yet or we were way wrong about her reaction.

But really, today was early. It was filed on Friday, so I doubt it made it to the server yet.

Shari

IsItFridayYet?
I agree. But since we're out in the county, servers are limited. I have to go by the attorney's office tonight, though, so I plan to ask if he knows if anything has been attempted.

I just hope and pray cgfg isn't duping everyone in this deal. She's not one that come across as capable of putting together a scheme this flawlessly, but I don't exactly trust her, either, and the whole "email my teacher to tell her I can't get my homework done because of mom" just didn't fly well with me... The teacher gave her a hard copy of the book to use, and I purchased and printed a copy of the notes they use to reference on the internet, so at least for that class, not having the internet available shouldn't be a huge deal...

InsaneCdn

Haven't felt the ground rumble yet... no muchroom cloud to the south.
Nothing happening?
Or are you so far up to your eyeballs in stuff happening, that you don't have time to post?

Either way... wanted to let you know we're thinking of ya, and of cgfg and the rest of the crew there...