Cgfg'a grandma called me AGAIN!

Shari

IsItFridayYet?
She probably WOULD take us to court. She's THAT petty. (I'm serious. She would. Ought to let her try.)

I talked to husband. i know cgfg has paid half of the cost of it, and i wanted to pay her the difference to pay it off, so we could smash the *&^&^*& thing. husband didn't want to waste the money.

SO I was to call her back and tell her she could have it back, but cgfg does not touch it til Thanksgiving. When it is given back to her, grandma is to let us know she has it again, and if it shows up here again inappropriately, it will never be seen again.

When I called grandma back, she said she didn't realize it would connect to the internet and that wifi was available in all those places. It also sounded like she had confirmed with cgfg's mother that cgfg isn't allowed on the net at all. She said she wouldn't have bought it if she knew what it woould do. Her tone had changed.

I laid out husband's guidelines and she asked if she had to give it back on Thanksgiving, I said no. She said she doubts she'll give it back by then.

And I beleive she intends it.

Tho cgfg and her mother run the show down there, so I doubt it will last. But she's been warned. It shows up here again, it won't be something we discuss any further with anyone, no matter WHO paid for the dumb thing.

Star*

call 911........call 911
If it showed up again at my house? There would be no mention of it - it would simply disappear out of a book bag and never been seen again.

Shari

IsItFridayYet?
If it showed up again at my house? There would be no mention of it - it would simply disappear out of a book bag and never been seen again.

That's the plan, exactly.

With maybe some oddly familiar bits of black plastic strewn around the driveway.

And some CD Niece or Nephew might have a nice new toy.