Chicago Reunion: Preliminary Attendees

JJJ

I will be calling the hotel on Monday to try and get us the best possible deal. In order to do that, I need a rough estimate of how many rooms we will need. Here is who I think is coming:

August 6-7-8 in Lisle, Illinois

Slsh (but no hotel)
StepTo2
Flutterby
Cubsgirl (will you stay at the hotel??)
Shari
Nancy
Wiped Out
MidwestMom
JJJ
Timerlady
Jena
Upallnight
KTMom91
Busywend
Jody
Hounddog
Mrs.McNear
Mstang67chic

Did I miss anyone??

T

TeDo

I am sooooooo jealous. I would love to meet ANY of you in real life. :2dissapointed:There are times when life itself just hoovers sometimes!

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Sorry guys.........but it's a no go for me this year. Hoovers, but that is the way it is. At least for the chicago gathering. I need to check the dates for the SC gathering as easy child and sister in law are headed that way on Labor Day and I can hitch a ride........if I'm not working that is.

But Chicago is just too close to Nichole's due date........and easy child has to work.

K

Kjs

I want to attend...I live near, in Wisconsin. But I work in Downers Grove. What Hotel are you planning on staying at.

I've been gone a while, so much going on. Will need to update soon.

Anywho....What are the plans? My only trouble is I work Thursday, Friday and Saturday nights from 6:30PM to 7AM. I am done for the week on Sunday morning, but I think I would need to sleep an hour or two. But, if necessary, I would skip the sleep to meet up with everyone.

slsh

member since 1999
Since it's in Aug, definitely put me down for a room (single). Softball will be over and husband is just going to have to inhale it up and stay with- the beasts for the weekend. ;)

JJJ

Kjs-- We will be staying at the Hickory Ridge Marriott on Rt 53 in Lisle. It'd be closer for you to stay there than drive home to Wisconsin!

timer lady

Queen of Hearts
JJJ, just for giggles ktbug may have to tag along. My only request is that I have a room on the 1st floor if there is no elevator.

cubsgirl

JJJ - thanks for putting this list together.

I will not be staying at the hotel - I live VERY close to the hotel.

I'm really excited to meet everyone in real life.

KTMom91

I will have Hubby and Miss KT with me. Miss KT's lifelong dream (literally) is to go to Chicago. There's no way I could go without her.

Jena

hi i'm 90% sure, i just checked some flights to see how much this would run. thought id' get better rate so far in advance. i'm guessing if we fly into illinois we'll need rental to get to hotel? yes i know im retarded just asking :)

busywend

Cross me off the list. My nephew is getting married that weekend.

I will miss you all, but I KNOW you will have a great time!

mstang67chic

Going Green
Depending on the hotel and location to the airport....some have shuttles back and forth. I'm sure though that we can also work out something with those living near by or those driving in to get people back and forth.

Yes Linda/Timerlady...that means you do NOT call a cab to go to the airport!!!! :bigsmile:

mstang67chic

Going Green
husband may go with me also. He's going to try to get the time off. The only thing he wants to know is if he's going to "be bored".

:rofl:

He really has no clue.

JJJ

Stang -- tell your husband that mine will be there at least one of the nights. I'm also hoping that he can stop by with Eeyore, Piglet and Tigger so you can meet them!

KTMom91

JJJ, I'd love to meet your kids! And Mr. Mstang, too...or should we refer to him as Chester's daddy?

Hubby isn't worried about being bored, but I'm worried about Miss KT being bored. And I don't want to hear about it.