Chicago reunion

K

Kjs

The hotel in Lisle is RIGHT by my work. I drive right through Lisle when I stay at my sister's house. I work nights/weekends and it is 65 miles from my house, so I stay at my sisters one day a week.

I end my workweek on Sunday morning at 7am. Would love to join the group that day. What are the plans? Would I have time to go to my sisters and catch a few hour nap?

I could also be in the area Saturday afternoon before I start work. What are the plans?

I do not work Sunday night. Would anyone still be around on Monday?

I haven't updated much regarding difficult child. Just too much. But I do read and keep up on others. I think about posting things about difficult child and ask for advice, but I think I have done that too much over the years. I feel I have failed at everything I have tried.

Hoping to meet some of you. Even though I haven't posted much recently, you guys are my heros.

cubsgirl

Hi KJS --

I don't think specific activities for that weekend have been mentioned. I hope you can make it around your work schedule (I used to work overnights so I know how tough that can be).

I live VERY close to the hotel, so you must work very close to where I live. I can still be around on Monday if you want.

I really hope you can make it - I want to meet as many people as possible!!!