Chicago

Discussion in 'The Watercooler' started by PatriotsGirl, Feb 8, 2013.

1. PatriotsGirl

PatriotsGirl Well-Known Member

Hi - I will be in Chicago February 19th - 21st. I have dinner free on the 19th - is anyone in the area that would like to have dinner? I am really wanting to go to the Grande Lux Cafe - it is my favorite!! :)

2. DDD

DDD Well-Known Member

I love Chicago and would fly there to join you :bigsmile: IF I were twenty years younger and a few grand richer. Heck you and I could whip over to Milwaukee and pig out at Karl Raches (spelling it wrong I know) my favorite German restaurant! Rats..what fun that would be! LOL.

I'll be thinking of you as I eat quinoa, broiled fish, organic spinach etc. etc. Hope you find a lively funny dinner companion!
    DDD

3. buddy

buddy New Member

I wish! Let me know if you ever come to the Twin Cities /StPaul-Mpls. area!

4. cubsgirl

cubsgirl Well-Known Member

I'd love to but I have to work that evening. If things change I'll pm you.

5. slsh

slsh member since 1999

Gosh - I wish I could meet you!!! Diva would kill me if I left her here alone with- husband - she still needs assistance with everything and has forbidden husband to touch her now that the cast is off. I think she's afraid he's going to drop her leg or something. Not that he would - husband is very gentle and very good with- the kids, but for some reason I'm the "good" parent right now (not that I'm complaining, having been the "bad" parent for the last couple years, LOL).

6. PatriotsGirl

PatriotsGirl Well-Known Member

I LOVE Chicago!!! I'm always thrilled when they send me there. :) This is the first time that I am traveling alone - that makes me very nervous!!!! But I am going to put on my big girl panties and do it. ;)