Chicago

PatriotsGirl

Hi - I will be in Chicago February 19th - 21st. I have dinner free on the 19th - is anyone in the area that would like to have dinner? I am really wanting to go to the Grande Lux Cafe - it is my favorite!! :)

DDD

I love Chicago and would fly there to join you :bigsmile: IF I were twenty years younger and a few grand richer. Heck you and I could whip over to Milwaukee and pig out at Karl Raches (spelling it wrong I know) my favorite German restaurant! Rats..what fun that would be! LOL.

I'll be thinking of you as I eat quinoa, broiled fish, organic spinach etc. etc. Hope you find a lively funny dinner companion!
DDD

slsh

member since 1999
Gosh - I wish I could meet you!!! Diva would kill me if I left her here alone with- husband - she still needs assistance with everything and has forbidden husband to touch her now that the cast is off. I think she's afraid he's going to drop her leg or something. Not that he would - husband is very gentle and very good with- the kids, but for some reason I'm the "good" parent right now (not that I'm complaining, having been the "bad" parent for the last couple years, LOL).

PatriotsGirl

I LOVE Chicago!!! I'm always thrilled when they send me there. :) This is the first time that I am traveling alone - that makes me very nervous!!!! But I am going to put on my big girl panties and do it. ;)