Children's book about Autism Spectrum Disorders (ASD)

Ktllc

Does anyone know of a good book? Internet research gives so many options!
Partner has been having a hard time dealing with his 2 special need siblings. He has gotten angry, has gotten sad... And it's all perfectly normal.
He is the oldest and has to deal with a lot being only 6.
husband and I decided it was time we explain to Partner that V has Autism Spectrum Disorders (ASD). Now that we have a name for it, it might be easier to explain.
We have also decided not to tell V yet about his Autism Spectrum Disorders (ASD). He does not quite realize his difference yet and I don't believe he would understand it yet.
We'll have to find a way to speak with Partner without his siblings being present.
It even crossed my mind to ask V's SW help explaining it to Partner. I'm not sure yet.
Any suggestions? :)

Malika

Nice to hear from you, ktllc! You came into my mind today, as it happens :)
I have no advice to give you, alas. Other than that my instinct would be to do the telling myself rather than have someone outside the family do it. Doubtless others who have been there done that will have greater insight.

TerryJ2

There are books out there but I can't remember the names right now. I saw someone on FB who was on a special needs thread and was an author. I'll check back.