Christmas Card List

Discussion in 'The Watercooler' started by Star*, Nov 13, 2011.

1. Star*

Star* call 911........call 911

Hi Family -

THank you to all who have sent me the PM's - for the list -

If you have NOT sent me a PM and received a reply? PLEASE do so - TODAY - and I will get back to you with a reply that I have your information. I want to make sure this goes off without a hitch......and to the ones that have said in the previous posts that I have your address - please consider my house is upside down, my phone lost your address on a burnt out sim card and.....I'm just generally a clustercollision of non-organizational crud this year - so please send me a PM. (I think it was Janet, Mstang and ?????) Help me please. Send me a PM. Yeah yeah - I should know your addys by heart - but what's a fluffy brain to do?

So far we have about 12 names -------One New Zeland -------and No Canadian friends . The NZ stamps are .95 cents and you have to buy them at the counter if I remember correctly.

I am also going to be PMing the mods about one member who asked me for special near-year long membership/and has been posting so - don't give up on me - You know who you are - Give me a little time - I'm working ridiculous hours and have been pulled a little thin due to my family. I'll get there - promise.

Thanks all - And if you have been on the fence about this? JOIN US!!!!!!!! We'd love to have you - the more the merrier.......

THanks and I'll be posting later like I did last year with your first two board initials so look and see if you are on it - if not PM me......

Example - My board name is Star - Dammit Janet

So I would post

ST......
    DA,,,,

Okay all - have a lovely day---------

2. Star*

Star* call 911........call 911

Okay - Now there are 17 names.......Thanks everyone! :flirtysmile3:

3. DammitJanet

DammitJanet Well-Known Member Staff Member

Ok Star..I will PM you my address.

4. Mattsmom277