Christmas Card - SNAIL MAIL - Exchange

Discussion in 'The Watercooler' started by Star*, Oct 15, 2009.

1. Star*

Star* call 911

Hi all -

If you are interested in doing real mail Christmas Card Exchange with cards and stamps via SNAIL MAIL - PM Me with your board name, and your real name and address.

You can also just use your board name - and opt out of giving your real name - just make sure you let me know that so I can put something in the line like - Name Witheld -

Thanks again -

So far there are Five of us!

HO HO HO....:santa:
  2. DammitJanet

DammitJanet Well-Known Member Staff Member

Thanks Star.
  3. Suz

Suz (the future) MRS. GERE

4. gcvmom

gcvmom Here we go again!

Suz, I believe she's offering the option of snail mail for those who can or want to go this route.
  5. Shari

Shari IsItFridayYet?

Can I do both?
  6. gcvmom

gcvmom Here we go again!

Of course you can!
  7. Suz

Suz (the future) MRS. GERE

Yes, it seems that way. :)

8. trinityroyal

trinityroyal Well-Known Member

Thank you Star!
  9. Star*

Star* call 911

There was mention of someone being sad not being able to SEND cards...'s gonna go both ways - we currently have 10 on the list. :D Lots of happy people !!! One said she looks forward to this tradition. That made ME smile! ;)
  10. klmno

klmno Active Member

Star, thank you so much for continuing this! Last year was my first year doing it and all the thoughtful cards really made a difference for me and difficult child, too!
  11. Star*

Star* call 911

You're very welcome. I get the biggest grin every evening when I come home from work and see a new card on the counter....It's like a gift really. And I have the cards from every year since this began - Maybe I'll put them all up this year and take a That would be wild huh? :tongue:
  12. jbrain

jbrain Member

Thanks, Star! I was sad to think I couldn't do the snail mail thing this year so I am glad it is still an option!