Christmas Card - SNAIL MAIL - Exchange

Star*

call 911........call 911
Hi all -

If you are interested in doing real mail Christmas Card Exchange with cards and stamps via SNAIL MAIL - PM Me with your board name, and your real name and address.

You can also just use your board name - and opt out of giving your real name - just make sure you let me know that so I can put something in the line like - Name Witheld -

Thanks again -

So far there are Five of us!

HO HO HO....:santa:

gcvmom

Here we go again!
Suz, I believe she's offering the option of snail mail for those who can or want to go this route.

Star*

call 911........call 911
There was mention of someone being sad not being able to SEND cards...

So....it's gonna go both ways - we currently have 10 on the list. :D Lots of happy people !!! One said she looks forward to this tradition. That made ME smile! ;)

klmno

Star, thank you so much for continuing this! Last year was my first year doing it and all the thoughtful cards really made a difference for me and difficult child, too!

Star*

call 911........call 911
You're very welcome. I get the biggest grin every evening when I come home from work and see a new card on the counter....It's like a gift really. And I have the cards from every year since this began - Maybe I'll put them all up this year and take a picture..lol That would be wild huh? :tongue: