Christmas cards

flutterby

Fly away!
I've been wanting to post this for over a week, but I've been embarrassed.

I am on the Christmas card list and have been the last 3 years, I think. Things have come up and I simply don't have the money to send any out this year. My account is actually negative $3.99 (I don't get hit with fees as long as I'm under $5 negative).

So, I was thinking I would try to send out New Years cards.

I'm really sorry and I hope I haven't offended anyone. I had every intention of sending out cards this year.

Oh don't even worry one drop! Last year my cards went out sometime in January (don't ask!). Enjoy the holiday and please don't worry about sending cards if you can't.

DaisyFace

Love me...Love me not
Heather--

I am not the slightest bit offended....no need to even worry about "New Years Cards" as far as I am concerned.

I hope you have enjoyed the holiday cards and that they have brightened your days a bit. If so? that is more than enough...

Merry Christmas!

Mattsmom277

No offense here either. I messed up the card thing 2 years! One out of money issues, once out of forgetfullness! This year I had them all signed and addressed and nearly forgot a 3rd time! Mine are late for actual Christmas but finally remembered to post them yesterday. Stuff happens. Merry Christmas :)

flutterby

Fly away!
Thank you, all. I feel really bad.

difficult child and I have enjoyed opening, reading, and hanging all of your cards. :) Thank you very much for them.

Merry Christmas!

trinityroyal

Not offended either! We love you and we understand. Merry Christmas Heather, and many hugs to you and difficult child.

Trinity

Star*

call 911........call 911
I want - a VALENTINE. I just can't feel the love for New Years........Know what I mean?? Or maybe a Mother's Day card? (it could be the only one I get) lol.

Girl.....are you serious? You HAVE -3.99? (snicker)

DammitJanet

Dont worry about it in the least. I didnt even remember to know I was supposed to send cards in 08...lol. I hope you like Keyana's attempt to sign her name on mine! She is learning and saw me doing it and just wouldnt accept not "helping"...lol. Kids!

AnnieO

Shooting from the Hip
Heather, as far as I am concerned? You just sent me my card.

The whole point of Christmas cards, honestly, is to let people know you're thinking about them. And obviously, you are thinking about us!