Christmas Pics...

lovemysons

Hey guys,
Thanks for checkin out my pics. Though I look like I ate "one too many" Christmas cookies, lol...it's the Abilify, makes me fat and happy!

And...I think somebody should write a funny Country Christmas song about my difficult child's...neither one was in prison or about to get kicked out of the Army, lol....Had all 3 of the kids together this year...it was nice. Plus my daughter in law and grandbaby suprised us with a visit.

Love to all,
Tammy

gcvmom

Here we go again!
Sounds like plenty of reasons to be smiling!

Hey, I'm not on Abililfy and I'm fat and happy (well, most days, anyway :p)...thanks to those dang Christmas cookies and the pound of Sees candy difficult child 2's teacher gave me (thanks a LOT lady!)!

Stella Johnson

Glad you guys were all together for Christmas. Little Joey is adorable. He looks so much like all the men in your family. Strong genes.

So Shonda is still around? Has her "husband" figured it all out yet?:couple:

Get anything fun for Christmas?

Steph

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
You all look so happy. :) Great pics of the family. And grandson is adorable!! Glad you had a great xmas.

I'll get some of mine up eventually. I'm still learning my way around this darn vista. I mean, c'mon.....was it really necessary to reword every little aspect of the darn operating system?? ugh

Thanks for sharing.

Hugs