Cinnamon Supplement?

susiestar

Roll With It
I have been seeing cinnamon in supplement form lately. does anyone know what it is for and how it is taken? I know oregano is commonly used. My mom sometimes takes it, says it gives nice "italian food" burps if one has the burps, LOL.

Just wondered if anyone here used it, has heard of it, etc....

Star*

call 911........call 911
Susie*

I take Cinnamon every day to help metabolize my blood sugar (or something like that) to help with glucose intolerance. Now while I thought it would REALLY help lower my points ie: finger prick every 2 days? It has not 3 months running....but I can tell you (gross warning) when I belch-which is a LOT and I'd have to say it's from the cinnamon tablets - at least it's a pleasant taste. lol.

KTMom91

I've also tried it for blood sugar, and yes, you do burp...but I'd rather burp cinnamon than fish oil! I'm supposed to be taking fish oil, but I can't get past the cat food burps!

susiestar

Roll With It
I cannot take fish oil. I spend the entire day worshiping at the porcelain altar. Same for flax seed oil.

I think cinnamon problem would not make me sick. I don't think it has Vit D in it. I can tolerate SOME brands of vit d, but only a few. So I think I will try this. Thanks.