Circle of healing and support for Shari...

Discussion in 'The Watercooler' started by gcvmom, Nov 23, 2010.

1. gcvmom

gcvmom Here we go again!

She took a bad fall in a buggy accident during a trail ride Sunday afternoon. Wee was in the buggy with her and is apparently o.k. despite some scrapes, but she broke some bones and has already had surgery on her wrist and ankle. She's hoping to go home from the hospital either Thursday or Friday.

Sending prayers for a speedy recovery for her and hugs for Wee while his mom's on the mend. Reaching out from the Chicken Coop to grab the hand of...
  2. trinityroyal

trinityroyal Well-Known Member

Trinity in Toronto.
    Sending healing vibes and prayers for a speedy and stress-free recovery, and many hugs to Wee.

Reaching out to...
  3. LittleDudesMom

LittleDudesMom Well-Known Member Staff Member

Virginia (that was a long stretch).....

Many hugs and wishes for a speedy recovering - reaching out to ......
  4. HaoZi

HaoZi Guest

Wishing a speedy recovery and reaching out to...
  5. Mattsmom277

Mattsmom277 Active Member

northern Ontario , sending big hugs and healing vibes ... reaching out to ....
  6. 1905

1905 Well-Known Member

New Jersey, sending lots of hugs and well wishes! Reaching to.......
  7. smallworld

smallworld Moderator

Maryland. Sending positive healing thoughts and gentle hugs. And reaching out to . . .
  8. klmno

klmno Active Member

Eastern area with many well wishes being sent........
  9. busywend

busywend Well-Known Member Staff Member

NY....speedy recovery!!....Reaching out to...
  10. idohope

idohope Member

Somewhere....where there are lots of thoughts being sent to Shari for recovery and hugs to both Shari and Wee....reaching out to....
  11. donna723

donna723 Well-Known Member

Sending lots of hugs and healing good thoughts from Tennessee. And on to ...
  12. janebrain

janebrain New Member

central New York--lots of good thoughts coming your way--please take good care of yourself! On to.....
  13. Fran

Fran Former Site Owner

Oh goodness! Shari, quick and painless recovery are the thoughts I am sending from NC via Orlando Fla.
  14. ML

ML Guest

From Colorado embracing you most gently with love and prayers for a speedy recovery. I am so sorry this happened to you. On to
  15. DDD

DDD Well-Known Member

My hand of support is grabbing on to Colorado and reaching out from Florida to the next family member.. DDD
  16. hearts and roses

hearts and roses Mind Reader

From CT sending gentle hugs and healing thoughts, reaching out to...
  17. Andy

Andy Active Member

Winterland - Shari, I pray that you are healing well and have control over any pain. Wee, Hang in there buddy, Mom will be home soon and then your Thanksgiving will really be blessed.

on to.......
  18. AnnieO

AnnieO Shooting from the Hip

From Ohio - where husband also sends his support and lots of very, very gentle hugs! (Furious knitting motions a la voodoo queen style with bones)... Knit, bones, knit!!!

And on to...
  19. DammitJanet

DammitJanet Well-Known Member Staff Member

NC, oh Shari, Im so sorry! Hope you are on the mend soon. Feel better. Hugs...soft ones!
  20. DaisyFace

DaisyFace Love me...Love me not

Sending hugs and prayers for a speedy recovery!!!