Circle of healing and support for Shari...

gcvmom

Here we go again!
She took a bad fall in a buggy accident during a trail ride Sunday afternoon. Wee was in the buggy with her and is apparently o.k. despite some scrapes, but she broke some bones and has already had surgery on her wrist and ankle. She's hoping to go home from the hospital either Thursday or Friday.

Sending prayers for a speedy recovery for her and hugs for Wee while his mom's on the mend. Reaching out from the Chicken Coop to grab the hand of...

trinityroyal

Trinity in Toronto.
Sending healing vibes and prayers for a speedy and stress-free recovery, and many hugs to Wee.

Reaching out to...

idohope

Somewhere....where there are lots of thoughts being sent to Shari for recovery and hugs to both Shari and Wee....reaching out to....

Fran

Former desparate mom
Oh goodness! Shari, quick and painless recovery are the thoughts I am sending from NC via Orlando Fla.
Hugs.

M

ML

From Colorado embracing you most gently with love and prayers for a speedy recovery. I am so sorry this happened to you. On to

DDD

My hand of support is grabbing on to Colorado and reaching out from Florida to the next family member.. DDD

Andy

Winterland - Shari, I pray that you are healing well and have control over any pain. Wee, Hang in there buddy, Mom will be home soon and then your Thanksgiving will really be blessed.

on to.......

AnnieO

Shooting from the Hip
From Ohio - where husband also sends his support and lots of very, very gentle hugs! (Furious knitting motions a la voodoo queen style with bones)... Knit, bones, knit!!!

And on to...