Circle of healing and support for Shari...

C

Castle Queen

a newbie from da frozen north in Minnesota, blowing southerly hugs and wishes for quick healing. And more thoughts from...

Suz

(the future) MRS. GERE
...I've got Esther's hand in PA.....OWEEEEEEE Shari!.....take care and heal quickly.....and on to.....

Suz

Jena

me, my pain in the butt husband, easy child and difficult child. so so sorry all you (she) needed now. well hopefully being in a hospital will allow her to sit still for a few days at least, yea i know horrible way to be able to sit still. unreal. tell her i said hi if you speak to her. thanks for posting it was wondering where she was . i'm glad wee is ok.

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Saying prayers for rapid recovery and that the family will spoil her rotten and sending ((((hugs)))) for all the boo boos!!!!

M

Mamaof5

Heal well and fast my prayers come to from the Great White North of Ontario!

Shari

IsItFridayYet?
thank you all

i came to tell you i would be away for a bit and find this! thank you.

with any luck, the surgeries are finishef and i might get to go home fruday.

we were going down a hill and lost a bit. with the buggy pushing, and no way to slow them, thety started running and the more they ran the nire they panicked, the buggy is a hugh wheel wood wheel buggy that just wasn't built for speed on rough roads so after a couple of hard corners at roughly 30 mph, the wheels broke and the buggy tipped

i had wee and husband's cousin's kids. wee got scraped but is ok. all kids ok.

i had compound fracture to akle. nearly severed my foot. oldest kid (12) helped take off my sweatshirt & tourniquet it. broke right wrist, nose, and c7 fracture. had 2 surgeries but wrist and ankle are pinned and plated. now i wait!

wee is handling well today. family stepped in and dealt with him amzing. now just time. husband has manned up so far.

anyway, just wanted to say thanks and i'm thinking of you all! will check in when i can.

gcvmom

Here we go again!
Holy smokes, Shari. Had no idea of the extent of everything! What a horrible mess!!! I hope you are being kept as comfortable as possible with lots of really good pain medications. Lucky there was such a smart kid there to asisst you until help could arrive. Like I said, your guardian angels were working overtime that afternoon -- God bless you and grant you a speedy and UNcomplicated recovery!!!

(((((Hugs!)))))

ThreeShadows

Quid me anxia?
It really hurts to see you hurt. First your spirit is tortured, and now your body! I hope your family comes through for you. God bless you, lady!

flutterby

Fly away!
The lengths we will go to get respite. :tongue:

Geez, girl. You take it easy and get better. Glad Wee is going well and that husband is manning up. Now, focus on you.

(((hugs)))

Star*

call 911........call 911
Well THAT was one heck of a way to get out of doing chores gal! WOW I am so relieved to hear that you and the Weeone were not hurt more seriously. Dratted Buggy! Sending hugs and prayers and all the love I can for a speedy recovery. My thought was to see one broom come and do housekeeping for you while you.....(what?) stop. laughing. stop. it. Okay now you're just being......I can't talk to you when you laugh that hard. (snort) ........sit on the couch and direct her.

Hugs & Love
Star

DammitJanet

What Star said.

Oh Shari...I am just in tears thinking how horrible that must have been! You must have been scared to death for you, wee and the other kids. I am glad to hear that husband is handling this well right now and I hope he continues. Ya know, this could prove interesting when everyone figures out that they have to handle the whole load without you around. The school, husband, everyone. Could be surprising...if wee suddenly becomes much easier to handle because they finally get their act together and provide services because they cant call you to come running...hmmm.