Circle of Hope for 'Stang!!

susiestar

Roll With It
On the PE board, "Stang said that she and her husband are getting their home and lives ready for a new addition!

They are getting ready to start the adoption process again!!!!!

Let's gather and send best wishes, hugs, and support to Stang as she and her husband start this amazing journey. Any child would be blessed to have them as parents!!!

Hugs and Prayers from OK and reaching out to???

M

ML

I will pray that they are united with the child that is meant for them. It is a fortunate child indeed who will be placed into this family!

Star*

call 911........call 911
I hope it's a GIRL. A spoiled RRRRRRRrrrrotten little, awful, curly headed, non-tantrum, non-issue, non-anything but sweet, and adorable little, loveable, healthy little girl. I hope this mostly because I will be THERE.....and shall not TOLERATE another difficult child niece. Explain to adoption - THAT. CONGRATULATIONS.....(ahem....and where was MY phone call with this news?) taps foot........with sekky shoe????

AnnieO

Shooting from the Hip
...What Starbie said... She'll be just like me! Hee hee hee! OK, no, seriously, lots of luck & love!!! ...And where was MY call?!

nvts

Ohhhh Staaaannnnng! I have at least 3 in mind - um, uh, "practically perfect in every way..." uh, yeah THAT's it...

Good Luck! Fingers crossed for a perfect match!

Beth

From New York to....