Circle of Love and Support for klmno

buddy

Holding your hand and breaking heart.....You are an amazing mom, a wonderful role model and true warrior. My heart is with you in this very difficult time. Praying for you and your precious son in
MN and on to

AnnieO

Shooting from the Hip
I am grabbning on tight in Ohio. K, you are in my thoughts and prayers. My heart hurts for you. Reaching out to...

Nancy

Ohio...don't ever doubt what kind of mom you are, I don't know anyone who advocated more tirelessly for their difficult child than you did. My heart is broken for you, I can't imagine your pain.

janie

New Zealand
Dear klmno, sending love and support from New Zealand .... I can't imagine the trauma you are experiencing .... I know the CD members will all be wishing you well ....

slsh

member since 1999
Sending love and strength and all the support I have, klmno. Many gentle hugs.

Reaching out to...

InsaneCdn

Remember that you are and will remain part of this family. We are here for you, now... and for however long into the future that we can be.

T

TeDo

from MN again with strong shoulders (that are shaking right now) and comforting hugs....I am soooooo sorry and my heart is breaking for you and your family. Such senselessness......

mom_to_3

Texas..... Someone earlier said and I agree, you were the best mom for him. So very sorry. Know that you have mothers everywhere feeling your sorrow and lifting you up in prayer.

Mattsmom277

I posted on the other post, but posting here too. Reaching out from Canada with love and prayers and a heavy heart. And knowing klmno, that you are a fierce warrior and the mother your difficult child needed you to be.

recoveringenabler

Staff member
.grabbing on in Northern California with prayers and love and blessings and willing you strength and courage and on to...........

Steely

Washington..........you will be in my thoughts, constantly. So many, many peaceful thoughts your way. And onto.................